Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 25th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Really cool '57 Chevy pics set to one of the absolute coolest songs of all time.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:45 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Currently listening to A LOT of TheFatRat, it's just so catchy. TheFatRat has immediately become one of my favorite artists.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love this band so much, I'm sure I've linked some of their songs above. But here's the one I'm listening to right now:

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 4th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

More Old 97s. This song, She Hates Everybody But Me, is off their new album and is stuck in my head, so I'm listening to try to get it out:

"It's hard sometimes with a misanthrope."

= =
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I hope some of you listen to these wonderful tunes I link. Just finished this whole set, which is a treat:

Just found out that, about this time last year, Rhiannon Giddens won the Steve Martin prize for banjo & bluegrass. She is a national treasure. I hope you all enjoy this concert with the excellent band featuring her & some talented friends.

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:31 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice tracks @Dad_Scaper - I've been listing to some.

Super exited to see one of my favorite "bands" tomorrow - Sylvan Esso - they are an electronic/acoustic/rock duo that are a favorite with the NPR/SXSW/hipster crowd as as well as electronic/dance/europop fans. Here are two different versions of the same songs:

Old September 20th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have got the opportunity to see them live

Edit- The Carolina Chocolate Drops

Last edited by Jormi_Boced; September 20th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Awesome, but I can't fully understand this statement. Which one is it:
  • I have had the opportunity to see them live (I saw them in the past)
  • I have the opportunity to see them live (in the future, I have tickets)
  • I "got to have" the opportunity to see them live (I wish/want to see them live)
Old September 20th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:

Edit- The Carolina Chocolate Drops
Me too. It was a few years ago, with the lineup you see here (but I think no bassist). It turns out that Giddens is the only original member still in the band, and I can't imagine it without Dom.

Anyway. I loved the show. Got a hat, too, and I normally don't buy that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
  • I "got to have" the opportunity to see them live (I wish/want to see them live)
Aha! I've seen references to Sylvan Esso before, and now I know what they sound like. Excellent. The electronic music I've listened to in the past few years has been Chvrches and Public Service Broadcasting. Thanks for sharing!

= =
Old September 20th, 2017, 12:15 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
I saw them in the past, but it wasn't the band you shared. The one above that Dad Scaper shared. Carolina Chocolate Drops.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh no! Tom Petty???!!!

Chuck Prophet wrote & released this earlier this year, and it's as accurate now as it was then:

= =
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

RIP Tom.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music