Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2022, 09:06 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Huh, I don’t think the folder is restricted. Are you using the link in the OP?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ZfToidLd6KMiXg
I can corroborate Anonymous's claim; the folder linked in the OP claims I lack permission to access its contents. Interestingly, though, the link you've posted works fine.
Old July 25th, 2022, 09:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Try now, in the OP.
Old July 25th, 2022, 09:50 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's working now. Nice job!
Old July 25th, 2022, 09:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If anybody cares, it turns out that Google Drive had pushed a security update to shared folders last fall. Now you need a resource key to get access to a shared folder, even if the folder is set to public access (like this one was). Anybody who had previously viewed the folder was exempted from this.

I had gotten a new link that I put in my comment above, which worked because it has the resource key included. Then when I went to put that link in the OP, I deleted everything after the question mark in the link (as I often do, usually Google just uses that for tracking purposes). So I had just gotten too clever for my own good, and now the link should work going forward.
Old July 25th, 2022, 10:11 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

It's working now. Thank you so much Superfrog! I really appreciate the help, and for all the hard work you and others have put into making online HS work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events