Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old November 17th, 2016, 12:41 PM

arrogantAxolotl is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
arrogantAxolotl's 11/17/16 Tradelist

Howdy, strangers! New user here.

I used to play Heroscape a long time ago, and after cleaning house a couple days ago I stumbled across my old collection.

I don't intend to play Heroscape anymore, so I was hoping to sell off my collection. This website seemed to me like the last bastion for Heroscape fans, so I hoped someone here would be interested in picking up my unwanted toys.

I sifted through everything to catalog what I had. My collection is listed below. All pieces are loose; I do not have any of the original packaging, but I do still have the instruction books that came with the Master Sets. Everything is in used condition. Several figures with spears or other protruding bits are bent, but nothing is outright broken or damaged. I can provide photos upon request.

1x Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (Missing 1 Water Tile)
1x Swarm of the Marro Master Set

1x Heroes of Nostralund (Alastair MacDirk, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Deathwalker 7000, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan, and Saylind the Kyrie Warrior)
1x Kilts & Commandos (MacDirk Warriors and Microcorp Agents)

1x Heroes of Elswin (Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Isamu, and Kyntela Gwyn)

1x Heroes of the Molten Sea (Sir Dupuis, Chardris, Moriko, Kato Katsuro, and Otonashi)
1x Elves (Ulginesh, Jorhdawn, Emirroon and Arkmer)
1x Soldiers & Wolves (10th Regiment of Foot and Wolves of Badru)
1x Marro Cavalry (Grok Riders)

x2 2 Snow Hex Tiles
x2 2 Sand Hex Tiles
x4 1 Sand Hex Tiles

I'm honestly not sure where the extra hexes came from. I think they were initially bundled with some of the heroes, but the Heroscape Wiki page didn't make that readily apparent to me. The Master Sets are complete and have all of their original pieces (save for the one aforementioned water tile). All figures have their corresponding cards. A few of the cards have small bends in them, but nothing too drastic.

I'm honestly not sure what an appropriate asking price for everything would realistically look like. Some of the completed listings on Ebay vary wildly on some of the singles, and the condition of my collection is certainly not mint, so I'm not certain how great of a gauge that even is. I was hoping folks would just send me offer if they're interested. As mentioned earlier, I'm looking to sell the entire collection as one lot.

Let me know if I need to provide any additional information.

Also, does my thread name absolutely have to follow this format? The forum rules explicitly state so, but I've noticed several threads floating around that don't follow the format. It would be nice to change my title to something more appropriate.
Old November 17th, 2016, 01:35 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
Re: arrogantAxolotl's 11/17/16 Tradelist

Sending pm

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades