Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 3rd, 2021, 08:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available to start a game until 11pm EST.
Old August 12th, 2021, 11:34 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Available for a game tonight starting between 12am-1am EST. Season 43 prac.
Old August 12th, 2021, 11:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I can play if you set everything up including the army
Old August 13th, 2021, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
I’m gonna be delayed a little bit and I actually don’t know when I’ll be able to start. Probably 12:30 at the earliest now. If you’re still available then I can have it all set up.

Last edited by Sheep; August 13th, 2021 at 12:03 AM. Reason: If not all good!
Old August 13th, 2021, 12:03 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I’m gonna be delayed a little bit and I actually don’t know when I’ll be able to start. Probably 12:30 at the earliest now. If you’re still available then I can have it all set up.
Ok, I will have to pass then. I should be available late tomorrow night though
Old August 13th, 2021, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok, I will have to pass then. I should be available late tomorrow night though
Hopefully that should work out! Definitely want to get a game in.
Old August 13th, 2021, 09:17 PM

Brought my laptop tonight so I'm definitely available to start a game between now and 12am EST.
Old August 16th, 2021, 10:48 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available this afternoon for a game. Starting between 12:30-3:00 pm central
Old August 16th, 2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Available this afternoon for a game. Starting between 12:30-3:00 pm central
Down to play at 12:30. Just PM me a link whenever you have it. Season 43 Prac?
Old August 16th, 2021, 01:20 PM

kd couldn't get a game in afterall. I'm available to start a game until 4pm EST and then later tonight between 10pm to 12pm.
Old August 16th, 2021, 09:14 PM

I'm available now until 12ish EST to start a game.
Old August 17th, 2021, 01:33 PM

I’m available to start a game until 4pm EST.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events