Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 14th, 2008, 11:04 PM

evil beagle 111 Woo who?
Lightbulb evil beagle's custom dinosaurs

here are some stats for dinos and other extinct animals I came up with. I will post the stats for a few and check up on the thread to update it. feel welcome to ask me to stat other creatures. also maybe some prehistoric glyph and ideas for custom terrain(I dont have the time,skill or matierials to make them. ps. the dinos stats should be close to actual fact because I used to be obssesed with them and still know a lot. for models get some figures from a toy store and mount them on bases.

the stats:
tyrannosaurs
t rex: a terrifying predator, t rex was king of the north american plains. a quick snap of its jaws could end the life of a herbivore. it was surprisingly fast for an animal its size. stats(female): life:8 attack:5 move:6 range:1 defense:4
tyrannosaurus, terrifying,
predator huge uncommon hero.
specials: advanced chomp: instead of attacking you may select any adjacent small, medium, or common large figure. if the chosen figure is a squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a hero or is large roll the d20. If you roll a 16 or higher the figure is destroyed. after destroying a figure using chomp the tyrannosaurus female may remove a wound marker from her card. large heroes and soulborgs are not affected.

160 points. carnivore.

Last edited by evil beagle 111; January 4th, 2010 at 03:45 AM.
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:23 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: stats for dinosaurs

Nice. I like it. I think, though, that the T-rex should have 4 defense. make him a little meatier, but other than that, looks great! +rep for you.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome to the site! I agree with what Claws said, and it looks great!
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:08 AM

evil beagle 111 Woo who?

thank for the compliments! the reason I kept the rexes defence low was because it didnt have any armor, was too slow too dodge attacks and was easy to hit. I,ll do stats for velociraptor, triceratops and baby t rexes later.

stats for dinosaurs:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22638
the beagles are coming to eat us all!

Last edited by evil beagle 111; May 21st, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:44 AM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil beagle 111 View Post
thank for the compliments! the reason i kept the rexes defence low was because it didnt have any armor, was too slow too dodge attacks and was easy to hit. I,ll do stats for velociraptor, triceratops and baby t rexes later.
Give it chomp
In responce to your signature, Jotun Pwn's.
Old December 15th, 2008, 05:30 AM

evil beagle 111 Woo who?
Cool Re: stats for dinosaurs

Heres the stats for Velociraptor pack: squad size:3 attack3 defence:2 move:8 range:1
Velociraptor raptor
ferocious. small common squad
specials: pack coordination:Same as zombie horde except: you can either move 2 squads and attack with one squad or move one squad attack with 2 squads. Forest camo:When adjacent to a tree or jungle piece velociraptor cannot be attacked from range. 75 points. carnivore.

Last edited by evil beagle 111; May 21st, 2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: forget squad size. special power cleanup
Old December 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Yet again, very nice. I suggest you make a pack leader for smaller creatures (Celiophysids,Dromeosaurs,ornithomimids, etc.) with 2 life and a little higher stats.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 15th, 2008, 08:51 PM

evil beagle 111 Woo who?

okay, heres triceratops: herd: squad size:3 attack:4 move:4 defence:5 range:1 triceratops, beast,
irritable, huge.
specials: charge: a triceratops recieves 2 additional attack dice when attacking any figure that was at least 4 clear sight spaces away at the beginning of the turn. shield wall: same as the romans. 120 points. herbivore.

also, evil beagle CAN kill jotun. all he needs to do is walk into my room and chew him up! i,ll make bull(lone) triceratops later with better stats and a neat new special.

Last edited by evil beagle 111; May 21st, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old December 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM

evil beagle 111 Woo who?

here come some cute little killers! the baby t rexes are here. squad size:2 attack:4 move:7 defence:3 range:1 tyrannosaurus, common squad, juvenile, relentless. specials: mini chomp:baby t rexes may, after moving and before attacking, destroy one small figure adjacent to them.they may also attempt to chomp an adjacent medium figure with a height of 4 or under. roll the d20 when you do this. if you get a 16 or higher destroy the targeted figure. 140 points.
tyrannosaurus bonding: before taking a turn with baby t rexes you may take a turn with any unique or common hero tyrannosaurus figure.

Last edited by evil beagle 111; May 21st, 2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was just reading about dinosaurs and found an interesting fact...

"Dinosaurs were known to use the Shift key"

Fascinating!!!!
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:35 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Strange circumstantial double posting barrage of doom Batman!

(Otherwise known as woops)

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Last edited by Blazemane; December 15th, 2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:42 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Very nice velociraptors. I've always like raptors. To put it bluntly, raptors rock.

I liked the idea of coordinated attacks. That could prove devastating (And 8 move. *Low whistle*).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I was just reading about dinosaurs and found an interesting fact...

"Dinosaurs were known to use the Shift key"

Fascinating!!!!
thank you captain obvious, but i haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. could you site your source perhaps? 'cuz, uuuhhh... that was never exactly in any of my textbooks, y'know what i'm sayin?

Just kidding.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards