Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old October 6th, 2007, 12:12 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
D&D Tavern map.

I need a to scale D&D map of a tavern. i coundnt find any from google. it needs the grid for playing D&D minis. post them here if you have one, thanks.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old October 6th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: D&D Tavern map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter
I need a to scale D&D map of a tavern. i coundnt find any from google. it needs the grid for playing D&D minis. post them here if you have one, thanks.
Paizo has some nice maps with 1" square grids:

Tavern Flip-map:
http://paizo.com/store/gameAids/gami.../v5748btpy7wv8

Gamermastery Map Pack:Inns:
http://paizo.com/store/gameAids/game.../v5748btpy7yjx

I have both of these sets and like them a lot. The flip-maps are laminated with a thin plastic film and can take more punishment than the Map Packs but I generally place a piece of plexiglass over paper maps to protect them anyway.

Newb.
Old October 6th, 2007, 12:28 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Wow! those are great! but anyone know of any printable ones? though not mutch will beat lilenewbie's one.

I do art. Check it out.

Old October 6th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
I don't like D and D miniatures, my friend who didn't really know how to play briefly tought me and it was too complex and I just don't like the gameplay or the figures. But I do admire the cool map designs, though there 2-D, and that it uses cards and not clicks.
Old October 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
I don't like D and D miniatures, my friend who didn't really know how to play briefly tought me and it was too complex and I just don't like the gameplay or the figures. But I do admire the cool map designs, though there 2-D, and that it uses cards and not clicks.
Well i plan on useing this for the rpg. i need i better tavern then drawing a bed of a pece of graph paper and haveing my players yell at me. :P

I do art. Check it out.

Old October 7th, 2007, 12:27 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
You can google downloads of old AD&D Modules, I think there's a town grid map you could blow up to 400%

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games