Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 12th, 2008, 11:24 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bloodraven's customs: Spawn, Eric Draven

The Crow
  • Dual Pistols - Can you attack the same figure twice? I'd have a look at some of the official cards with a double attack and try and copy their wording. Official is always better.
  • You need a full stop on the end of Dual Pistols
  • Typo in Crow Vision - receives
  • Crow Vision - so you can remove a marker from anyone's card, not just the person you attack?
  • I don't remember the Crow having Super-Strength...
  • Finally, I think that with a resurrection type of ability, 260 might be a bit cheap. Maybe 280-290?
Old July 12th, 2008, 11:43 PM

bloodraven is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I will change the wording for the dual pistols. I want it to be like Iron Man's, where he can attack an additional time. What do you mean full stop?

I will also fix the typo, and would it be ok to have it removed from anyones card? I am still pretty new to this.

And I will also change the points to 290, which is where I first thought of being, but didn't know if it would be too high. Thanks for the comments!!!
Old July 12th, 2008, 11:57 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodraven View Post
I will change the wording for the dual pistols. I want it to be like Iron Man's, where he can attack an additional time. What do you mean full stop?
Sorry, it's an Aussie word. I meant a period at the end of the sentence.

Quote:
I will also fix the typo, and would it be ok to have it removed from anyones card? I am still pretty new to this.
If it fits thematically it is. I'm not sure how the Crow vision works in the comic books.

Quote:
And I will also change the points to 290, which is where I first thought of being, but didn't know if it would be too high. Thanks for the comments!!!
No worries. Just make sure you do the same for other's customs. You gotta share the love...
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
If it fits thematically it is. I'm not sure how the Crow vision works in the comic books.
In the comics and the movie he basically was able to see where the bad guys where using the crow. It led him where he needed to be.
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM

Here is the updated card:

Thanks for the help and suggestions! Any other comments, please voice them!
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:49 AM

Jorundr Shieldcrusher is surprisingly tart

Looks pretty good.

Ninjas beat pirates but Vikings beat all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations