Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 17th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question for custom figure creators

For those using Heroclix in particular....do you remove the figures from their HC bases and put them on the more generic HS bases, or do you just play with the HC figures as is?
Old August 17th, 2008, 04:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Question for custom figure creators

You can do whatever you want. For my Mage Knight figs, I've left them on the original base, but really only because I haven't got extras, and I don't know how.

But they're about the right size, so it shouldn't cause a problem.
Old August 18th, 2008, 12:30 AM

crispy66 Woo who?

I like the original bases just fine - I spend my detailing energies on terrain and house rules...
Old August 18th, 2008, 10:25 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Heroclix and MK bases don't fit into the ladder steps.

Old August 21st, 2008, 07:18 AM

Ted has disabled reputation

A lot of Scape custom creators find a way to duplicate the bases, or buy extra master sets and hack them off the basesto use the bases for customs.

As a custom creator you just need to do what you prefer. I do about half and half but then again I never made actual cards for any of my customs yet.
Old August 21st, 2008, 08:01 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Heroclix and MK bases don't fit into the ladder steps.

But they do fit with a little work....

A clix base has two parts the large outside wheel and the smaller stat wheel. I take out the stat wheel and clip the edges of the outside wheel so they are even...then they fit fine in the ladders.

Sometimes the figure is glued to the stat wheel and then you remove it from there and re-glue it to the outside wheel.

I do this because I do not have enough HS bases, and the clix bases work with a little help

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:35 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't have figures, so I just proxy .

Actually I have a couple, but for those I just made my own bases out of some left over sculpting clay I have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations