Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 15th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mammoth (Initial Playtest)

Looking good do far.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 16th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Possible pics to use: 1 2

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2015, 04:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The first one is the mini I have and plan to use.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 16th, 2015, 04:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Cool. From an art perspective, what do you think of that photo album? They look like high quality photos to me and we might be able to use them as a real time saving resource.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 16th, 2015, 04:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cool. From an art perspective, what do you think of that photo album? They look like high quality photos to me and we might be able to use them as a real time saving resource.
I agree on the quality and time saving but would we need to ask or at least let him know? At a minimum we need to credit him in the book.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 16th, 2015, 04:45 PM

I agree we should at least credit him. That said, we never do anything special to credit the artists of the comic images we use or the sculptors of the minis we take pictures of, so I'm not sure what folks feel is appropriate there. It's a publicly shared album and we're not charging anything for our cards or running this as a profit enterprise, which is something to consider.

Old November 16th, 2015, 04:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I agree we should at least credit him. That said, we never do anything special to credit the artists of the comic images we use or the sculptors of the minis we take pictures of, so I'm not sure what folks feel is appropriate there. It's a publicly shared album and we're not charging anything for our cards or running this as a profit enterprise, which is something to consider.
True but we used to be very careful of the comic art we chose to make sure it came from official art and not someplace like Deviant art. Although in fairness Deviant artist tend to be protective and are usually the ones making an issue of it and getting things shut down.

Old November 16th, 2015, 04:50 PM

I mean it's not like the official comic artists are super rich for the most part either. Other than Jim Lee, most of them are scraping by on the art they can sell.

Old November 16th, 2015, 04:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I mean it's not like the official comic artists are super rich for the most part either. Other than Jim Lee, most of them are scraping by on the art they can sell.
I understand where you are coming from I just mean that we use to only use the art that was owned by Marvel, DC... not that we only used art by Jim Lee or such and such artist. It's been lax for awhile though mainly because I don't think that many people notice anymore. I'm just CYA

Old November 16th, 2015, 06:45 PM

For sure. I definitely get that. Someone should reach out for sure.

Old November 18th, 2015, 09:12 AM
A Man of Taste

Ok looks like everyone is content here. How did we handle Hourman and Liberty Belle. Did we send them out as a group or did one go first. If they go out as a group I will propose a vote for Initial in Shimmer's thread before voting here otherwise I will need to Propose a vote for Public here?

Old November 18th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Ok looks like everyone is content here. How did we handle Hourman and Liberty Belle. Did we send them out as a group or did one go first. If they go out as a group I will propose a vote for Initial in Shimmer's thread before voting here otherwise I will need to Propose a vote for Public here?
With Liberty Belle and Hourman, I ran a small Initial for both of them separately, then I ran a few more games with them together. I sent them both out to the public at the same time and had playtesters sign-up for and test them like a single unit.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library