Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (VOTE for Playtesting)

Almost a day, so I'll tag the remaining heroes:
@japes @Spidey'tilIDie @Tornado @Yodaking
Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

EDIT: Double post... it never used to happen to me, I swear!
Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
EDIT: Double post... it never used to happen to me, I swear!
Blame Bats...it was never a big issue until he came back.

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2018, 10:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

While I know we can't fully attribute it to this card, none of those games were close at all. Hard to tell anything about points when every game is a blow out one way or the other. Only thing we can do is run more tests so yea.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 11:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 23rd, 2018, 03:14 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 23rd, 2018, 07:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 23rd, 2018, 07:40 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Looks like that's everyone - officially in playtesting!

For potential testers: I'd focus mostly on lower point games for the moment (600-800), to see how big an impact she can have when she's a major part of an army. But I'd also like to see a huge game (like, 2000+) with her just to see how crazy you can get with the Squirrel Markers. If anyone's feeling extra ambitious!
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:55 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Playtesting Phase)

Comments in red.
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Squirrel Girl

Army Test
Map: Ice Blossom
Units: Squirrel Girl (160), Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Spider-Woman, Iron Man (Stealth Suit), and Chun-Li (1100) vs. YL Arkillo, YL Scarecrow, YL Sinestro, and Sinestro Corps Soldier x2 (1100).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ice Blossom
Units: Squirrel Girl (160), Luke Cage, Speedball, Spider-Man (Miles), White Tiger, and Kick-Ass (870) vs. Merlyn, Green Arrow (Oliver), Green Arrow (Connor), Hawkeye (Kate), Red Arrow, and Wonder Girl (870).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Squirrel Girl felt pretty good. Multiple attacks of 3 can be quite useful, especially against lower defense figures. You can rush with her in the early game to do some damage or let her sit back and accrue markers to come in at the end. I tried both strategies and they worked well for her, despite the tragic loss in Game 1. 160 was feeling pretty good, but I could see 170 or 175 without trouble.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Squirrel Girl is a ton of fun. The Special Attack is great and feels very useful. Working around Order Marker requirements, she can fit into numerous different armies as a clean-up figure. Tons of flexibility seems to be the running theme with the Special Attack, Squirrel Leap, and the classes. Great flex unit.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Thanks! Looks like she was overperforming there for sure - taking out Arkillo in the first game and both Green Arrows in the second. That's a lot of damage, and she did a solid job in my games too.

Not sure I want to make any changes right now, but I think turning some safety valves (rate of marker accrual, or maybe even dropping her Swarm attack down to 2 Attack) might be in the future.
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:42 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Thanks! Looks like she was overperforming there for sure - taking out Arkillo in the first game and both Green Arrows in the second. That's a lot of damage, and she did a solid job in my games too.

Not sure I want to make any changes right now, but I think turning some safety valves (rate of marker accrual, or maybe even dropping her Swarm attack down to 2 Attack) might be in the future.
I don't currently feel any design changes are needed, but if you feel that way, I would suggest dropping just the end-of-round Squirrel Marker. 2 attack on Speak would be too weak to get much done. For all the damage Speak did in my games, there were a ton of missed attacks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library