Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 01:44 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Topdown Figure Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
OK, gave you the keys. Make sure to gas it up before you bring it back.
Thanks, dok. I've added everything I've gotten so far.

I'll probably go through and switch some black bases to normal 'Scape ones over the next weeks.

I'm super stoked to have so many of the most recent figures added. The document looks way fuller already.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 05:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sorry, been busy with some stuff. I should have a little more free time this week to finish up these top-downs.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That would be really awesome, thanks Sir H.

Does anybody have Talingul to take a picture of? Leaf_It can't find his at the moment.
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I've got one, but it's on the Heroclix base. Does that work?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

Yeah, that's no problem.
Old April 4th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, here's him plus a few others coming through I had on hand:

Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 5th, 2019, 12:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks, Bigga!

I uploaded all of those (except the 20th Maine, his coloring was so bright compared to Sir H's). I think the kneeling and standing ones look almost identical from above, though, so that one's not a big deal.

The doc linked in the OP has also been updated and now is sorted into three groups: Public Playtesting units (currently Suskra, Millerson, and the Red Mantis Blade Dancers), previous Public Playtesting units, and other unreleased units.
Old April 8th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I have Avernus and Himmelskralle as well, I can do those. Taking pictures now

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks for helping, everybody!

I got pictures from 7 people (plus myself), and we're officially caught up.

I'll bump this thread as we get new figures announced and released, but for now, we're done!
Old April 12th, 2019, 07:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

I'm currently going through and switching out bases on the existing figures (getting rid of bases that are either small or flat black).

Could somebody help me out with a new picture of Zogross? His current picture appears to have been taken with a toaster instead of a camera, and I can't isolate his base properly.
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

Finished editing all the existing VC figures this morning. Every figure now has a Heroscape-sized base (mostly it's the Confrontation and AT-43 figures aren't on standard Heroscape bases).

Still could use a high-quality Zogross picture if anybody has one. @Leaf_It , maybe?
Old May 17th, 2019, 07:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

Zogross updated, thanks to Bigga.

That wraps this project up for now!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events