Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 31st, 2017, 11:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

SAVAGE REVERSE THE WHIP!!!

The format:
The GenCon Main Event format! "Bring a 450pt army (18 figure limit, no Marvel). 48 positions. 5-round swiss style, with rounds 2 & 4 played Reverse the Whip (using your opponent's army)."

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of this post (5/31/17) will be eligible.

When: 7/1/17, show up 12:30, roll dice 1:00, stop rolling 5:45, leave 6. Or stay at 6 and play around with their open board games; Saturdays at 6 is open board gaming.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland. Great game shop, great tournament space, great little mall.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Why: Because it's always good, and because, in the words of Rhett Miller, "I've got 99 things to be thankful for, and half a clue ain't one."

Maps are TBA. I'll be selecting some of the GenCon maps, of course, once they're up.

So, start signing up!

Attending:
  1. DS
  2. Brad
  3. Overengineered
  4. Pete
  5. VVildeyedjoker +
  6. +1 and
  7. +2
  8. Jet
  9. Superfrog
  10. kldonnelly
  11. +1
  12. OEAO
  13. DragonRuler
  14. Taeblewalker
  15. Pumpkin King
  16. Bill
  17. Gary
  18. Pumpkin King's youngest brother
  19. vvildeyedjoker's brother
  20. ladyeyedjoker
  21. Ken
Maps, from the GenCon Events thread:

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Bringing maps:
vvildeyedjoker ~ Zephyr, Common Ground, Highways and Dieways
Jet ~ Elswin Plateau
OverEngineered ~ Wyrmwalk, Remains of Clionesia
Kldonnelly ~ Common Ground

Tagging friends near and far:
@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula, @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose ; and, new to the list, @superfrog and @vvildeyedjoker ! edit: and @Jet !

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 2nd, 2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:10 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

Count me in!
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:16 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hallelujah. It'll be good to see you again.

= =
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:28 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I'm in and should be good for another 2 with me.
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Count me in! (I'll need to borrow an army)
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:10 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Count me in! (I'll need to borrow an army)
Glad you can make it! Let me know what army you decide on and I'll bring it. I have multiples of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I'm in and should be good for another 2 with me.
That's great news!!! See you there!
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:11 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shoot, we will be in Florida. I am finally back in my house and things are getting back to normal, so I was hoping a tourney would be popping up soon.
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:16 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Shoot, we will be in Florida. I am finally back in my house and things are getting back to normal, so I was hoping a tourney would be popping up soon.
Your user name is so familiar. . .
Spoiler Alert!

= =
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:43 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

If we get a rough count with enough time I can bring gifts for the door. I was thinking of doing maybe a tournament yearbook kind of thing for my self. I was gonna make a book with all the map instructions in it and places to put pictures, signatures, and other things. If that's something anyone would be interested in let me know! (No payment required)
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

We'll get a count right here in this thread. You are very gracious and I look forward to seeing what you have to bring for us, and to meeting you & your companions.

= =
Old May 31st, 2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We'll get a count right here in this thread. You are very gracious and I look forward to seeing what you have to bring for us, and to meeting you & your companions.

Ok once the maps are decided I can put them together and put up a sample.
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:56 AM

@Dad_Scaper I had some free time and put the cover together for the book. I am not sure if I like the one where people can put their own names on the front or the one without it. Any thoughts?

With place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!

Without place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vvildeyedjoker; June 1st, 2017 at 02:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events