Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old September 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valhalla Reborn (Book 3 in LBV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Marro guards? I think I smell a trap...
Not marro. They're more like... I don't know... wraiths or something. They wouldn't be classified as skeletons though. There are a few revisions I need to make to the next few chapters before I post them. Once that is done, I'll have the next chapter up.
~TGRF.
Old September 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay! The revisions have been made, and here is the next chapter.
Spoiler Alert!

So tell me, can anyone figure out what the orcs are doing yet? Or better yet, what Utgar is doing?
Old September 13th, 2012, 02:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No afraid not... trying to find/rebuild a wellspring? Which they will in turn use to heal Utgar?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
No afraid not... trying to find/rebuild a wellspring? Which they will in turn use to heal Utgar?
Hmm, interesting idea, but no. Of course, if Utgar were to find a wellspring, he'd be more than happy to avail himself...
Old September 13th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Well despite the good guess, here is the next chapter:
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 13th, 2012, 10:32 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh boy... this is definitely a case of "You just locked yourself in... not the others out..."

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:41 AM

I will be gone from tomorrow through most fo Sunday, so there might be a bit of a gap. I might post another chapter tomorrow, or I might not.
Old September 18th, 2012, 07:54 PM

Let the battle commence!
Spoiler Alert!

That's right, who needs a sword when you have Thorgrim? Any guesses as to who the man in black is? Here's a hint: It occurred to me half way through writing this that the man's identity presented a bit of a theme problem. I worked around it though. One more chapter after this until the happenings are revealed - at least partially.
Old September 18th, 2012, 07:57 PM
the above

Syvarris?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 19th, 2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Syvarris?
No, though he comes in later. I shall post the next chapter soon.
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:12 PM
the above

Is the man in black a canonical heroscape character?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 19th, 2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Is the man in black a canonical heroscape character?
I didn't make him up, if that's what you mean. At any event, here is the next chapter, wherein the man is revealed.
Spoiler Alert!

Two notes: I've never had to make a splint, so don't use this as a guide. (Just in case you have a broken leg and this is the only part of the internet at your disposal.) And yes, I made sure that Carr's first name is never mentioned on the wiki, making it available to imagination.
Now, as to the fact that Carr served Vydar... since I don't think it will ever be explained in the book, let us just say that there was some betrayal involved. By whom or at what time, I know not.
The next chapter shall be along once I write some more up, since I just realized I'm only one chapter ahead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction