Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

View Poll Results: What's your favorite dragon?
Mimring 24 9.09%
Nilfheim 103 39.02%
Zelrig 37 14.02%
Charos 42 15.91%
Braxas 58 21.97%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 25th, 2010, 11:44 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker
Re: What's your favorite dragon?

Poor Othkurik gets no love. Granted this post was made before he was released. I'm throwing my vote the secret option 6, Othkurik! He's a dragon that lurks in the shadows and jumps out and eats your face when you least expect it.
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:34 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Poor Othkurik gets no love. Granted this post was made before he was released. I'm throwing my vote the secret option 6, Othkurik! He's a dragon that lurks in the shadows and jumps out and eats your face when you least expect it.
I voted for him.
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:24 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

Oh man after the RI rampage I want to change my vote to the blue wyrmling the little guy is a monster!

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:58 PM

kola Woo who?

Got to go original with Mimring!
Old July 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kola View Post
Got to go original with Mimring!
Today, I will bring the dead back to life!

Old July 5th, 2012, 06:10 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Zelrig is my favorite
Old August 23rd, 2012, 04:30 AM
has been BANNED

Jonathor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i think charocs is my favorite dragon he is lethal and excellent fighter and very hard to kill.... barax is the most irrelevant dragon i think as she can be killed very easily and of not so use
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Probably Braxas, just because he looks the most awesome. But in the usefulness category, Zelrig. I like his anti-squad special much more than Nilfheim, even though he has a lower base attack.

No love for Su-Bak-Na?
Old August 23rd, 2012, 01:38 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Probably Braxas, just because he looks the most awesome. But in the usefulness category, Zelrig. I like his anti-squad special much more than Nilfheim, even though he has a lower base attack.

No love for Su-Bak-Na?
Su-Bak-Na isn't a Dragon, and Braxas is a she.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 01:42 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathor View Post
i think charocs is my favorite dragon he is lethal and excellent fighter and very hard to kill.... barax is the most irrelevant dragon i think as she can be killed very easily and of not so use
Welcome to the site!

While Charos is a great Hero fighter, Braxas is quite effective against, well, most things. Her best use however is against high-cost, high-defense squadies.
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:12 AM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

While Charos is a great Hero fighter, Braxas is quite effective against, well, most things. Her best use however is against high-cost, high-defense squadies.
He is not welcome, for he is a bot!

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 24th, 2012, 12:33 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the site!

He is not welcome, for he is a bot!
How can you tell?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles