Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 26th, 2007, 10:14 PM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
I have an idea! On my Christmas List (which I gave to a 75 year old grandma) I put pictures of everything I wanted. I hope it helps, so she doesn't have to read the small print.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old November 27th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_of_Doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
In all seriousness though, there are three types of possessions:
1. Gifts/things with sentimental value
2. Stuff
Though on paper they are one in the same, they should be separate in your mind. You should thank her no matter what she gets you, unless it's a box full of snakes or something else meant to harm you. Then, break up with her. :P (unless you're into that sort of thing, and there's nothing wrong with that)
That's only two kinds of possessions, Billtog. What's the third? :P
The third is the gift of being able to count.

By the way, there are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscaperHuh
I have an idea! On my Christmas List (which I gave to a 75 year old grandma) I put pictures of everything I wanted. I hope it helps, so she doesn't have to read the small print.
Isn't that a bit... printer unfriendly? Lots and lots of ink... Unless you only want one thing, like Marvel HS or something...
Old November 27th, 2007, 12:49 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
There are three types of people in this world:
1. People who accept mistakes
2. People whom I murder for correcting me

None of my girlfriends ever bought me Heroscape. Break up with her.
Old November 28th, 2007, 12:28 AM

Marro_of_Doom has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
There are three types of people in this world:
1. People who accept mistakes
2. People whom I murder for correcting me

So . . . I'm in trouble then, huh?
I'd ask what the third kind of person was, but then I'd need a "running away quickly" emoticon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion