Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old September 13th, 2020, 08:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Awesome! I've got you linked to the SP.

Also moved SIEGE up to the ally section.
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:19 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

I wish to submit a request to the Hero voting council about running Slingshot
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Tickle put a vote up for you.
Old October 12th, 2020, 06:43 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Excellent!
Old October 13th, 2020, 01:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakizzryn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Excellent!
It's approved.
Old January 16th, 2021, 01:22 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi all, I'm thinking of cashing in soon. I was wondering if the Heroes could see if Jurassic Park and/or Stranger Things could be approved under C3G properties. They both have a healthy amount of comics. Sorry ahead of time if this is the wrong spot. Thanks!
Old January 16th, 2021, 09:23 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If it may please the voting council, I would like to cash in 15 reward points to run Sonya Blade.
Old January 16th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Splash - Can you pick one to start with? (If that one gets Nayed, we can go to the second choice.)

redstang - Can you link the most recent form of the design? (Just in case some Heroes haven’t been closely following along.)
Old January 16th, 2021, 10:28 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Splash - Can you pick one to start with? (If that one gets Nayed, we can go to the second choice.)

redstang - Can you link the most recent form of the design? (Just in case some Heroes haven’t been closely following along.)

Hopefully this works:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ostcount=23311
Old January 16th, 2021, 11:52 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I'd really like to design the raptors, but even though they are designed to work together closely, I'd probably have to wait til 30 right, since I made them two cards?
Old January 16th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Well, I'd really like to design the raptors, but even though they are designed to work together closely, I'd probably have to wait til 30 right, since I made them two cards?
I'm not big on the names for the cards - is there a reason why the raptors are two separate designs, thematically? The raptors in the movie don't have individual characterization (until Blue from Jurassic World). I'm curious on your reasoning there.
Old January 16th, 2021, 12:33 PM

. It's a couple lines of dialogue, but imo it's clear that the more dominant raptor is calling the shots in some of the scenes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape