Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 31st, 2017, 12:14 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
October 31, 1517

Who else in here is remembering Martin Luther today?
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:11 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Re: October 31, 1517

Certainly a memorable anniversary today. Luther's actions back then are still important.
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:51 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nothing better to celebrate that's for sure
Old October 31st, 2017, 10:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you'd like to reform your 'Scape board tonight:

Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Certainly a memorable anniversary today. Luther's actions back then are still important.
I'm glad you think so. One of the errors in our society is an unwillingness to hold an amiable discussion. Actually come to think of it, the definition of an amiable discussion back then involved torture, rape, and massacre (hmmmm), and neither side was guiltless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If you'd like to reform your 'Scape board tonight:

I really like how balanced these cards are. Perhaps I'm missing some low-key bias, but as I look at it now, I find it rather refreshing that neither one is demonized, or rather they are equally demonized. Luther did change the rules (arguably somewhat whimsically), and Pope Leo X was indisputably corrupt.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
]I really like how balanced these cards are. Perhaps I'm missing some low-key bias, but as I look at it now, I find it rather refreshing that neither one is demonized, or rather they are equally demonized. Luther did change the rules (arguably somewhat whimsically), and Pope Leo X was indisputably corrupt.
Not balanced for gameplay perhaps, but intended to point out some shortcomings of each. There are certainly more shortcomings of Luther specifically and of the 16th century Roman Catholic church generally that could be brought out, but this did the trick for a little joke card.

And if you're looking for bias, look who I made to follow Jandar.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:58 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
]I really like how balanced these cards are. Perhaps I'm missing some low-key bias, but as I look at it now, I find it rather refreshing that neither one is demonized, or rather they are equally demonized. Luther did change the rules (arguably somewhat whimsically), and Pope Leo X was indisputably corrupt.
Not balanced for gameplay perhaps, but intended to point out some shortcomings of each. There are certainly more shortcomings of Luther specifically and of the 16th century Roman Catholic church generally that could be brought out, but this did the trick for a little joke card.

And if you're looking for bias, look who I made to follow Jandar.
Lol, I did notice that, but Jandar and Einar are allies, so technically our two dissenting clerics are on the same side. There is something profound here too. They are very different, but in the end they are both on the same side, both professing Jesus Christ (even if their actions are not necessarily consistent with proper worship).

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General