Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old March 25th, 2020, 10:00 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrea View Post
@jcustar07 I live up in Mount Airy (north of Winstom-Salem), so if this were a weekend thing during the summer, I'd be potentially interested. I'm pretty busy during the school year, though (I teach at a charter school), and am currently out-of-state due to COVID-19, so September through mid-May is more difficult with my schedule.

Ok we'll get something together after all of this subsides. Mid summer is a good goal for now.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:13 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Hey everybody. I now live in Greensboro, NC. Once we get past this whole COVID-19 time, I would certainly love to connect with some other NC scapers and get together for a scape fest/tournament

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old March 31st, 2020, 05:53 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Hey everybody. I now live in Greensboro, NC. Once we get past this whole COVID-19 time, I would certainly love to connect with some other NC scapers and get together for a scape fest/tournament
We'll def make this happen!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Last edited by Dysole; April 17th, 2020 at 05:58 AM.
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:23 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

So… with the announcement of HeroScape’s return, does this spark any interest in reestablishing the tournaments here in North Carolina? Are we back?

Back from the dead
Old August 11th, 2022, 08:28 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Catching Up...

I can't believe HS is back from the dead!

It's been a long time, my friends! I hope everyone has been well!

I was 15 years old when I first made a post in this thread and now I'm almost 30? Where has the time gone?!

I hope we are able to organize tourneys, or just hang out and talk scape once again!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old August 11th, 2022, 08:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

@xraine69 used to be in North Carolina. Might still be and he posted the other day. @Southwind ?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 11th, 2022, 09:14 AM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

I'm still in the north-ish Charlotte area.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old August 11th, 2022, 10:32 AM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Obsidianguard and I are still in Asheboro!

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old August 11th, 2022, 10:48 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm in Chapel Hill but still apprehensive about in person events because of the pandemic.
Old August 12th, 2022, 11:59 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, I'm in Greensboro. I haven't scaped in about 10 years but I'm itching to get back into it. If anything is happening near me, I'd be interested.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 12th, 2022, 12:00 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
@xraine69 used to be in North Carolina. Might still be and he posted the other day. @Southwind ?
I used to play with him back in the day. He was in Kernersville. It's the next town over from Greensboro/High Point in between Winston.

Old August 12th, 2022, 12:02 PM
something

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidianguard View Post
So… with the announcement of HeroScape’s return, does this spark any interest in reestablishing the tournaments here in North Carolina? Are we back?
I have to admit I'm intrigued. I hosted tournaments back in the day when I was single living in my apartment. But now, I'm married with a kid, and I don't know if I'm in a position to host anything right now. But I have an absolute ton of terrain and would be open to collaborating on map building and running a tournament if someone else was willing to host it.

Last edited by noodles; August 12th, 2022 at 09:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers