Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 5th, 2015, 04:27 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?
Please help me become a 'Scaper

I am very interested in getting into this game and am thoroughly disappointed that it is discontinued.
I have been browsing around on Ebay and Reddit to try and find a large collection for sale for a fair price, but haven't had much luck in a little over a month of searching.

I am looking for a large collection with at least 1 RotV and 1 Marro base set, as well as a few other expansions and character waves. D & D base and Marvel base are welcome, but not necessary. The more character waves, the better, as I'm not familiar with them, but would like to get exposure to as many different ones as possible.

Please consider pm'ing me first before you create a new thread if you are looking to sell off a large collection.

Thanks!
Old March 5th, 2015, 08:41 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Please help me become a 'Scaper

I know bulk sellers usually have pretty high prices, but some figures like Warriors of Ashra, Venoc Vipers, omnicron snipers, and numerous Heros sell for less than 5 bucks each. I know hchris278 on eBay has a deal if you get 50 bucks or more of items, he'll give you free shipping. Plus, he's super friendly. Otherwise you can wait to find some steals on random lots.
Old March 5th, 2015, 09:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Please help me become a 'Scaper

I'd also highly recommend checking out this thread

He had very fair prices and I have had excellent dealing with him. Since I introduced my brother to the game, nearly everything he has came from @Ztimster

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades