Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old May 13th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
A great strategy for defending against ghost attacks are Missle turrets and siege tanks, that way you don't have to waste a ton of money on a bunch of marines or goliaths. The goliaths can shoot both ground and air though. The vulture is probably the most useless terran unit. When you play the expansion brood war they bring in some more units such as medics that make the marines and such more volatile.
That could be a good idea - probably also a good idea to keep Jim Raynor at base camp for extra defence and to try to make sure I don't suddenly lose from him dying on the front lines. Yeah, never really made much use out of the vultures, the only time I really used them was to spam... I want to say Spider Mines?... to cheese that defence mission I can't remember the name for.
Aaaaannnnd I just completed the Terran campaign. And played the first mission of the Zerg campaign, which is basically just a tutorial because holy crap do you need one. I expected the Zerg to use fairly standard RTS unit and building mechanics, just with an emphasis on swarms of super cheap units to make them really distinct from the Terrans. The whole larvae/hatchery mechanic came right out of left field! Really creative game design, there, giving a truly unique twist on RTS game mechanics, something I've never seen before - I'm starting to realise why this game is raved about the way it is! Going to take some getting used to, the Zerg, I'm telling you!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; May 13th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A great strategy for defending against ghost attacks are Missle turrets and siege tanks, that way you don't have to waste a ton of money on a bunch of marines or goliaths. The goliaths can shoot both ground and air though. The vulture is probably the most useless terran unit. When you play the expansion brood war they bring in some more units such as medics that make the marines and such more volatile.
That could be a good idea - probably also a good idea to keep Jim Raynor at base camp for extra defence and to try to make sure I don't suddenly lose from him dying on the front lines. Yeah, never really made much use out of the vultures, the only time I really used them was to spam... I want to say Spider Mines?... to cheese that defence mission I can't remember the name for.
Aaaaannnnd I just completed the Terran campaign. And played the first mission of the Zerg campaign, which is basically just a tutorial because holy crap do you need one. I expected the Zerg to use fairly standard RTS unit and building mechanics, just with an emphasis on swarms of super cheap units to make them really distinct from the Terrans. The whole larvae/hatchery mechanic came right out of left field! Really creative game design, there, giving a truly unique twist on RTS game mechanics, something I've never seen before - I'm starting to realise why this game is raved about the way it is! Going to take some getting used to, the Zerg, I'm telling you!
Make many hatcheries fast and produce mass waves of hydralisks. Nothing better than that. The name of the game with zerg is numbers. Overwhelming numbers. The hardest faction to get good with, but definitely one of the crazier ones. Good to see your having fun. Also I remember the cheat codes by memory for that game. haha.

after pressing the enter key type:
show me the money-it gives you craploads of resources
power overwhelming-god mode
really those are the only two I remember. Try not to use those unless you really get hung up on something.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 14th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Make many hatcheries fast and produce mass waves of hydralisks. Nothing better than that. The name of the game with zerg is numbers. Overwhelming numbers. The hardest faction to get good with, but definitely one of the crazier ones. Good to see your having fun. Also I remember the cheat codes by memory for that game. haha.

after pressing the enter key type:
show me the money-it gives you craploads of resources
power overwhelming-god mode
really those are the only two I remember. Try not to use those unless you really get hung up on something.
Can't for the life of me work out a way to beat Zerg Mission 3 - my Mutalisks are getting shredded by Marines, my everything else is getting obliterated by siege tanks, and trying to hit with combined arms is just resulting in both wings getting crushed.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Really upgraded fast zerglings in numbers can overwhelm a couple siege tanks. Also if you get the greater spire building you can morph mutalisks into guardians. You probably cant yet. I played this multiplayer more than anything though I did beat the campaigns a few times.

Old July 16th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Anyone play Neverwinter on PS4?

Any suggestions for multi-player PS4 games? Looking for something like Marvel Alliance for original X-box
Old July 16th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sorry, bud, playing Neverwinter on the PC. Still at it, and I've recently had a breakthrough with my power level. I got the River District main hand and offhand for my Great Weapon Fighter, and a few other other items of similar near-endgame quality. Anyone playing on the PC, on the Dragon shard, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out. Or you'll help me out, depending. Or both.

@Raider30 was not playing on the PC, IIRC. Might have been on a Playstation.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sorry, bud, playing Neverwinter on the PC. Still at it, and I've recently had a breakthrough with my power level. I got the River District main hand and offhand for my Great Weapon Fighter, and a few other other items of similar near-endgame quality. Anyone playing on the PC, on the Dragon shard, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out. Or you'll help me out, depending. Or both.

@Raider30 was not playing on the PC, IIRC. Might have been on a Playstation.
I was on Xbox playing for a fair amount of time though to be honest I hit the same wall I always seem to hit for mmorpg's - the repetition got to me. But also in this case the sheer amount of items to collect was overwhelming. I just got to a point where I didn't want to keep up with it all. Haven't played in 4-5 months I don't think.

Been playing Titanfall 2 mostly whenever I have a few minutes, though even that has been sporadic this summer with how busy we've been.

-Raider30
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:03 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Years ago I had the game Onimusha 2, and recently I got Onimusha 1 & 3. Some great early 2000's PS2 games. While playing Onimusha 1, I came across the enemies known (informally, I think) as Reynaldos. When you kill one, it sometimes splits in half and forms two Reynaldos, which then might split in half again. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, or am I crazy?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; January 24th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:49 AM
"like" happy

Got to playing fallout 4 again a couple of weeks ago when I was sick. Does anyone else just go about making your character the craziest leveled machine of destruction like I do. It got so easy to kill bad guys I went all the way to survival mode difficulty. Ultimately had to come back down to very hard difficulty only because of the annoyances that come with survival mode that slow things down. Very addicting.

Old January 29th, 2018, 06:36 AM
Hard as ice

I recently played through Banner Saga 2 - best game series I've ever played, amazing storyline, fun mechanics, great characters, and narrative choices that leave you muddling through as best you can just as the characters are - highly recommended.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:07 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Fortnite Battle Royale. Every night. I have a problem. PS4 AnubianWolf ... if you wanna be friends!

Seriously, fun game that's just silly and chance oriented enough to make me play for hours

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:01 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Fortnite Battle Royale. Every night. I have a problem. PS4 AnubianWolf ... if you wanna be friends!

Seriously, fun game that's just silly and chance oriented enough to make me play for hours

AW88
I recently installed this on the PC because my 14 y/o has been enjoying it on his PS4. I have only had the chance to play a few rounds so far but I think that this is one I could get into. Dropping 100 people in to an ever shrinking Hunger Games-type arena is just a cool idea for a shooter.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games