Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
BTW, if anyone needs an Odin, I have an extra of the movie version that I could send out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
BTW, if anyone needs an Odin, I have an extra of the movie version that I could send out.
That would make a great prize for a contest....
That's why they put you in charge back in the day...We just need to let someone currently in Promotions know that...oh wait...Arkham, that's you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

I've also got an extra Orange Lantern Lex and an extra Kitty Pryde figure (the one used for Shadowcat II).

Perhaps we'll figure something out.

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I smell a playtesting promotion.

Tornado is Valguard...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

I've also got an extra Orange Lantern Lex and an extra Kitty Pryde figure (the one used for Shadowcat II).

Perhaps we'll figure something out.
Now the Kitty I don't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old January 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm currently using an unmodified Tarn Viking as my Odin proxy figure. Just have not had much energy to put towards making custom figures for a while now. So if the promotions idea falls though, I'd be interested in the figure for sure.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:48 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx knows what's in an order marker Sporx knows what's in an order marker Sporx knows what's in an order marker

Proofreading for the Poker Sized Card project... The PDF image says Life "values" instead of Life "numbers." It should be "numbers." See SirGalahad's 12/27/13 comment on page 19 of this Book and Just a Bill's comment on page 20.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Great eye catching all of these. Updates like this often get swept under the rug in favor of more pressing matters and can be easily forgotten about.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 7th, 2019, 08:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Updated: 6 July 2019 - Odin - "Life values" vs "Life numbers"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library