Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Dr.Doom

The Book of Dr.Doom

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.
    The 'S' symbol in the lower left-hand corner of the card signifies this figure has Superstrength. A figure with Superstrength is immune to Falling and Major Falling; the figure is not immune to Extreme Falling however. A figure with Superstrength is also able to ignore any abilities a destructible object has that would give it automatic shields. (Firemaster)

- MIND CONTROL : Using it on your own figures
    Can your own Doom figure use Mind Exchange 17 to take a turn with a unique Hero that you control?
    Yes. (Hasbro FAQ)

Synergy Benefits Received
Marvel:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
Marvel:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:52 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
(My may change when I get the figure)

Dr.Doom-Deadly on a lava map. Dangerous in heroscape. Dangerous in marvelscape. A

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Am I hallucinating or did I just read a post in here by Ninth asking a question that has subsequently disappeared?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 11th, 2007, 02:57 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I found the discussion relating to it on another thread and deleted my post. This does not negate your hallucinations.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. I was worried I had a mouse slip and deleted it on accident or something!
that clarification is a relevant one for this thread, though, perhaps we should link the other thread here?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 11th, 2007, 03:01 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. I was worried I had a mouse slip and deleted it on accident or something!
that clarification is a relevant one for this thread, though, perhaps we should link the other thread here?

"You have the POWER!"

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:06 AM

For those interested, here's that thread, which has a discussion not only about passing swipes with Mind Exchange, but also why you can't use Mind Exchange to abuse Red Skull's Master Manipulator power.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9309

Old July 13th, 2007, 03:39 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
OK, so I skimmed around the threads a bit looking for the question but not really finding anything useful or even really asking the question. So with that said I'll just ask here!

ALL QUESTIONS ARE IN REGARDS TO MIND EXCHANGE 17 AND LEAVING ENGAGEMENTS!

1) If Doom is adjacent to the figure he is 'Mind Controlling', if that unit leaves engagement, can Doom roll for a disengagement strike?
-- I'd say no since when you take control of him, you treat him as a friendly --But in the end he is NOT a friendly!

2) If Doom is adjacent to the figure he is 'Mind Controlling', and that figure is also adjacent to another one of your units, do either units have the opportunity to roll for a disengagement strike if engagement is broken?

3) If Doom is adjacent to the figure he is 'Mind Controlling', and that figure is also adjacent to another opponents unit, does either unit have the opportunity to roll for a disengagement strike if engagement is broken?

I know this is still a new game and no one really has the answers, but is there anyone heading up the question submissions?
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm not sure those questions need answering by WotC. Doom and his permanent allies can't swipe the mind-controlled figure; the figure's true owner can.
Old July 14th, 2007, 12:25 AM

I agree, rdhight.

Old July 18th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I really like the idea of forcing an opponent's Incredible Hulk into jumping into molten lava.
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:29 AM

Hulk is fast, too, so if you're playing on a map with a lot of lava, and Doom rolls that 17, he's got a good chance of getting Hulk there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's