Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:13 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Release Schedule After Innistrad?

I know some of you out there have linked the availability of another AOTP set after Innistrad to the next MTG card set, which some have said will be out in the Fall. I didn't expect Innistrad until the Fall, so I was pleasantly surprised, now that I've got mine two months early from Amazon.com!

What is your thinking, and any new advance info, about whether we'll be seeing more AOTP product in the Fall, and what it will be? What is the theme of the next MTG set, and who are the Planeswalkers involved?

The more the merrier. I think the doomsayers who think AOTP will be cancelled have given up on that for now!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News