Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old April 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart
All Abilities

Not sure if this already exists, but I was unable to find anything similar. I was going to make this for my own reference, but decided I could post it here too. I will be updating it in the future, and once it is complete I might put it in alphabetical order. You may find some duplicates but that is fine, because the wording and names might be different. I am pretty sure every period. dash, colon, semicolon, and comma is in the right place too. When I use the spacebar between sentences and colons I always put two spaces, thanks to 5 years of Microtype Pro, so I am sorry if this bothers you.

Master Set 1: Rise of the Valkyrie
Spoiler Alert!

Master Set 2: Swarm of the Marro
Spoiler Alert!

Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark
Spoiler Alert!

(Work in progress)

Last edited by TJByrum; April 6th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: All Abilities

You might want to check this download:

Books of Heroscape Word Format

You can cut and paste from the text for each card instead of typing stuff in yourself.
Old April 7th, 2017, 11:07 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

See also the Special Powers list at Gary's extremely useful site.
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart

Wow! Thanks IshMEL and White Knight! Those are very useful! I've been needing a quick reference to the abilities, because I can pass it on some other forumites elsewhere.
Old April 8th, 2017, 04:38 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Another great reference is Gary's Heroscape site. I am always using it to find info

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's