Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 1st, 2015, 01:50 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Online Season 19 - April Fool's Edition

Online Heroscape Season 19

Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2015 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably unless you're stuck in the stone age like Soundwarp.

Each player will submit two 600 point armies with a maximum of 48 figures each for the event. VC is allowed, also Marvel. The armies may not share any figures. Standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply.

Reversal of Fortune
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The loser of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • The player who won the dice-off decides who places their (entire) army first.
  • For this event, all units' attack value will be their defense value and their defense value will be their attack value. In addition, skulls rolled will be treated as shields and shields rolled will be counted as skulls (for app purposes simply roll defense dice when you attack and attack dice when you defend)
  • In the event that players cannot find a time to schedule, a game dice off may happen. Each player will roll a D20 with their left hand and report the score to an official organizer. If the number matches the number he is thinking in his head, that player is the winner. Each player keeps rolling dice until they match the number in the organizers head. In the event that the Organizer has chosen a number larger than 20, both players lose.

The regular season will last four months, with one game each month. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. awesomeunleashed

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; April 2nd, 2015 at 11:26 AM.
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 Signups now Open!

Signed up! Looking forward to it!
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:19 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Marvel is allowed?

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:20 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Marvel is allowed?
Preferred!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:36 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

This ain't funny!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Question: It says you must roll the d20 with your left hand. I have two left hands. Which one should I use?

Other question: It appears the time rules have reverted back to the original ones. I am concerned about the fairness of this.

Third question: What happens if Kinseth plays with himself? Who wins the diceoff? I believe the OP does not account for all corner cases.

Last question until I come up with more: Where will the glyphs be placed on Mole Hills? This greatly impacts my army choice.

The most concerning question yet: Ice Blossom supports 4 glyphs (Crevcor, Ulaniva, Dagmar, and Valda) but the OP lists 2 different glyphs. Assuming that the two remaining Glyphs (Mitonsoul and Sturla) will be placed adjacent to each other, if I have Emirroon in my army and summon Ulginesh onto both glyphs simultaneously, which activates first?
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Question: It says you must roll the d20 with your left hand. I have two left hands. Which one should I use?
Pick one. It's the wrong one.

Quote:
Other question: It appears the time rules have reverted back to the original ones. I am concerned about the fairness of this.
Tough. Like Gorillinator tough.

Quote:
Third question: What happens if Kinseth plays with himself? Who wins the diceoff? I believe the OP does not account for all corner cases.
Both Kinseths lose the diceoff and popular vote determines what happens. Paradox Central has determined this is an unlikely case.

Quote:
Last question until I come up with more: Where will the glyphs be placed on Mole Hills? This greatly impacts my army choice.
This will be decided right before the round is rolled out.

All answers from Dysole should not be taken as an official endorsement from an organizer as Dysole is considered an SLH organizer and more like an OHS Guam than anything.

~Dysole, OHS Guam ®
Old April 1st, 2015, 02:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sorry, but there are some things that I will never think about, and Kinseth playing with himself is one of them.
Old April 1st, 2015, 03:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Never got an answer to my last question.

Anyway, submitted my armies. I think Deathreavers x12 (drop 24) ought to be fun.
Old April 1st, 2015, 03:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OHS Guam again

Quote:
The most concerning question yet: Ice Blossom supports 4 glyphs (Crevcor, Ulaniva, Dagmar, and Valda) but the OP lists 2 different glyphs. Assuming that the two remaining Glyphs (Mitonsoul and Sturla) will be placed adjacent to each other, if I have Emirroon in my army and summon Ulginesh onto both glyphs simultaneously, which activates first?
DICEOFF!

~Dysole, always happy to roll more d20s
Old April 1st, 2015, 04:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

If I choose Anubian Wolves, do I get an Unleashed Fury roll to determine their defense?

Old April 1st, 2015, 05:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
If I choose Anubian Wolves, do I get an Unleashed Fury roll to determine their defense?
No, you just start with a base of 4 attack instead of 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events