Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 29th, 2016, 11:41 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker
Re: How many of each common squad in casual play?

Well the only tournaments I have ever played in were at home base, and we play for fun. On that note It is cool to have mirror matches so on most cool squads I like to have at least 4 of each and like wise 4 of each hero this allows for customs to be painted. If you like the feel of a unit your going to at least want 3 for quick 300 point forces ...a few great ones are Granite Guardians, Deathstalkers, and Marrden Hounds..3 sets of these bad boys on the table is scary and normally fun to play as you get to hit hard with a great horror factor as well as your opponent has no hero to focus on , turn markers ..we don't need no stinking turn markers. So 3 of each is pretty cherry but I wouldn't waste money on some units ..Goblin Cutters ..they are just not cool man.. so even tho I have plenty of them NOBODY plays them... I would tell ya to get enough of a common squad to hit 300 points or 500 points of them ..an yeah one of the coolest things is to have a swarm of good looking figures on the board ( sometimes proxies mess with the mind ) . I also feel this is why the D&D waves failed us so bad it was full of heroes and not enough cool squads ..

ALL ARE ONE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units