Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Myrddin

It says it right on the card too, people.
Old July 4th, 2012, 02:20 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Disregard this. I need to read the card more often.
Old July 4th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Please help me out with this...

Q: If Myrddin has 5 wound markers on his card already, can I choose to put 2 wound markers on his card with Mystic Sacrifice?
A: Yes.

So... If he only has 1 life left he can still use 2 wound markers?
Well, if he had 5 wounds, and someone attacked him and rolled 3 skulls, and Myrddin rolled 1 shield, he'd take 2 wounds then, wouldn't he? Same principle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:44 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Please help me out with this...

Q: If Myrddin has 5 wound markers on his card already, can I choose to put 2 wound markers on his card with Mystic Sacrifice?
A: Yes.

So... If he only has 1 life left he can still use 2 wound markers?
Well, if he had 5 wounds, and someone attacked him and rolled 3 skulls, and Myrddin rolled 1 shield, he'd take 2 wounds then, wouldn't he? Same principle.
It seemed kinda funny. Now, that makes sense. Thanks Xotli.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old September 14th, 2013, 02:17 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

I playtested Myrrsin with this:

200 Romans x4
100 Marcus
90 Ne-Gok-Sa
90 Myrrdin
480 points, 19 spaces.

I never got Myrrdin to boost mind shackle, but his special was very helpful to the Romans. You can get it cheaper from Murphy though (at one less range), but Myrrdin's 6 life is pretty spectacular. I bet that army would be better with one less squad of Romans and adding Me-burq-sa, but it is solid even without both Marro Warlords.
One of my tentative armies for Isle of the Dragons! (to be played this Friday, 9/20 by the Gang of Four - 4 players, 2 teams) is

The Mogrimm the Merrier
150 Romans x 3
120 Mogrimm
90 Myrddin
90 Ne-Gok-Sa
50 Me-Burq-Sa
500, 17 spaces.

This scenario has an unusual set of Special Rules, based on the map's terrain:

Special Rules:

Minor Dragon Heads (4): Whenever any figure ends its movement on a space next to a column topped by a Minor Dragon (Crocodile) Head, it must roll one battle die, taking a wound if a skull is rolled.

Major Dragon Head (2): If one Unique Hero per army reveals an order marker while on a space adjacent to a column topped by a Major Dragon Head, it will get +1 to any D20 roll it makes. On the second successive turn it fulfills this condition it gets +2, and on the third +3. This maximum bonus remains in effect for successive turns for this figure only. Should the figure no longer fulfill this condition, another Unique Hero from that army may begin the sequence over again.

I could also see substituting Myrddin for Ne-Gok-Sa in this army:

Spare the Rod, Spoil the Army
150 Romans x 3
100 Morsbane
100 Marcus

90 Ne-Gok-Sa
50 Me-Burq-Sa
10 Isamu
500, 18 spaces.

A Battle Report will be forthcoming.

When I fight in Delta+, it just feels right!

Last edited by kolakoski; September 14th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old September 26th, 2013, 11:48 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

. . . Isle of the Dragons! (. . . played this Friday, 9/20 by the Gang of Four - 4 players, 2 teams) . . .

This scenario has an unusual set of Special Rules, based on the map's terrain:

Special Rules:

Minor Dragon Heads (4): Whenever any figure ends its movement on a space next to a column topped by a Minor Dragon (Crocodile) Head, it must roll one battle die, taking a wound if a skull is rolled.

Major Dragon Head (2): If one Unique Hero per army reveals an order marker while on a space adjacent to a column topped by a Major Dragon Head, it will get +1 to any D20 roll it makes. On the second successive turn it fulfills this condition it gets +2, and on the third +3. This maximum bonus remains in effect for successive turns for this figure only. Should the figure no longer fulfill this condition, another Unique Hero from that army may begin the sequence over again.

A Battle Report will be forthcoming.

When I fight in Delta+, it just feels right!

From Isle of Dragons! - Battle Report:

In the first two games, the Romans prevailed handily, with Me-Burq-Sa, in spite of failing with Paralyzing Stare every time, even supported by Myrddin, doing most of the damage from height.

Although not a factor in the games against chas, Myrddin is still a top choice among units to draft with the Romans - and against them .
Old December 15th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it, but I can see Myrddin being absolutely devastating with Cyprien and Sonya. Sonya already boosts Cyprien's chilling touch by 2, making him able to inflict 6 wounds on an 18, 19, or 20 roll.
Throw Myrddin into the mix and you just turned Cyprien's chilling touch into a 16+ ability.

Granted that would only work a few times (due to Myrddin's lifepoints dropping), but a 25% chance to put 6 insta-wounds on an opponent's hero is scary. Can't wait to try it, lol.

~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old December 15th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Well met!

I, too, have been enamored by the possibilities of Mystic Sacrifice. In actual play, however, the rolls of the 20-sider that apply are far fewer than you might think. The vast majority are either high enough without it, or too low for it to make a difference. Myrddin's Special Attack makes him a good alternative to Heirloom, with Mystic Sacrifice being a nice bonus, but not his main strength.

P.S.: a recent example:

120 Darkclaws
110 Manauvi
100 Quickblades
90 Myrddin
80 Swiftfangs
500, 12 spaces

Myrddin supplies a swarm-busting ranged Special Attack, while, as a bonus, potentially giving Manauvi an extra attack or two.

Last edited by kolakoski; December 18th, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old July 21st, 2014, 12:14 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, where can I find Myrrdin (and the rest of the Heroes of Paizum) for sale at a decent price? Most places don't seem to carry the Begginner Box any more.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 21st, 2014, 12:19 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Paizo has them. They're out of print but still in stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Ahem.

Seems like we'll be good on Heroes of Paizum for now.
Old July 21st, 2014, 12:26 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Hey guys, where can I find Myrrdin (and the rest of the Heroes of Paizum) for sale at a decent price? Most places don't seem to carry the Begginner Box any more.
Paizo.com has it available for $13, and it looks like they have some in stock. Link

EDIT: 'd
Old August 4th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergy updated with C3V wave 5:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs