Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 25th, 2008, 10:31 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NM24 - Process

How did I miss this thread? Hmmm...

Beetle
  • Typo in 'Electro-Bite'
  • How does he bite someone over a range of 4?
  • Typo in 'sight' in Combat Computer
  • Within 8 clear sight spaces for Combat Computer? Man that seems over the top. You'd be rolling for him all the time...
  • The card looks great aesthetically
Old June 25th, 2008, 11:07 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Beetle
I like him. Like whitestuff said, I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to represent with Electro-Bite, I'm not familiar with the character.

For Combat Computer, I'd either make it say "If you roll a 14-17, Beetle must or may roll 4 additional..." and I'd get rid of the bolded numbers (personal taste). Again I'd put in the may or the must the second time you talk about 4 additional dice. That way you just know if it is optional, for some reason it may be better to roll less defense dice?

Old June 25th, 2008, 05:06 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Hmm, maybe I should have picked a custom from someone who's able to check the boards these days
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:09 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

Did you PM Allskulls?

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old June 25th, 2008, 06:11 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

BTW I think Combat Computer should only kick in when Beetle is targeted with a ranged attack. I can't think of a reason when Beetle would need to roll 4 extra defense dice when he is not even going to be targeted for the attack.

Old June 25th, 2008, 06:17 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Aaahh, I'm such a loser. UPC, please nominate something (but remember to PM the creator first) and end my misery!

Rule#1: Read the rules.
Old June 26th, 2008, 08:49 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

PM sent...

Old June 26th, 2008, 10:52 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey UPC. Are you going to update the first page with already NM24/48 customs? And did anyone come up with a stamp?

Old June 26th, 2008, 11:09 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Hey UPC. Are you going to update the first page with already NM24/48 customs? And did anyone come up with a stamp?
All good questions and I wish I had better answers, but "I will, but I haven't yet" and "No".

I believe the only NM24/48 recipient as of yet is GreyOwl's Hawkeye. I was hoping that someone with greater artistic ability than I (read higher life form than a rock) would put together a simple NM24/48 icon/graphic.

I will update the first post later today with GreyOwl's card.

Without further ado, the next nomination is a solid card from Whitestuff. I might be purposely setting us up for a successful run here again as I am nominating a card that might be ready as is...

Katana

Old June 26th, 2008, 07:27 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

I like it
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought Juggernaut was also done.

I'm confused...if the previous one are not done, why are we moving on?
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation

Katana looks good to me playwise. Typo "Souldtaker"

Not too familiar with the character but should Soultaker work on Undead figures?

As for nominating any of my stuff, it will be a while before I can revise cards. I actually already have an updated Beetle but I won't be able to load it yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations