Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old September 4th, 2019, 11:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

@mac122 , Well, I ran out of my last roll of silver filament while I was at work about 6.75hours into a 7 hour print. So I popped in the roll of white you sent me to take it for a spin. I had to calibrate my print head and removed the jammed silver end out of the extruder, but it looks like its going to work so far. My printer handles the 3d Solutech pretty well. I've ran at least 15-18 rolls of Solutech through my printer with only 2 rolls giving me minimal problems getting bound on the roll. I'll probably be printing a bunch of gungan riders soon enough. Thanks again.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 23rd, 2019, 09:46 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Woot! has the SainSmart Creality Ender 3 on sale for $169.99. Today only or while supplies last.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 23rd, 2019, 12:20 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Woot! has the SainSmart Creality Ender 3 on sale for $169.99. Today only or while supplies last.
Nice, can't swing it just now. Maybe Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

Need a source for someone to print stuff for a "fee".

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 23rd, 2019, 01:17 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:

You can PM me for what you are interested in and I'll give you a quote.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 03:46 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Let me think on what I might really want and I will. Thanks!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 28th, 2019, 08:20 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Let me think on what I might really want and I will. Thanks!
Before you order anything, I'll have to send you screenshots of what the 3d models look like. Some of them are low resolution and are just good for cheap proxies.

Last edited by Dysole; September 28th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 09:29 PM

Ticalla Jungle Tree!!!

DELETED (see Thingiverse)

Aquarium plants not included

(3D print on the left, real Ticalla palm on the right)

@Yodaking , please add to first page. Thanks!

Last edited by White Knight; October 27th, 2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 10:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Done!
Old October 29th, 2019, 05:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Here's a file for all 3 sections of the Ticalla Tree Top lined up vertical on one build plate for an easy print of the entire tree top.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3o687...e_top.stl/file

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Added
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:07 AM

Two sets of 3D printed glaciers and their hexes

Old November 6th, 2019, 10:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Excellent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing