Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who's You'r Favorite Ranged Character?

I am known for stingers, so I will start with - I love me some stingers.

I 2 am a ranged guy by choice

the roman archers - yep I said it, get 16 or 20 of them and have a 6 attack it's a bummer when you only roll 2 skulls, but when 4 or 5 show up - blissful sigh , they need raelin for sure

the elf archers with mittens of course ( but I love the frenzy )

the airborn elite - are pretty friggin awesome also

all the dragons - but Braxas is pretty devastating ( with the Greenscale warriors and you got something amazing right there - Dragon Bonding )

I am lucky in the sense I have played so much I play dozens of game with every unit trying to see it's strengths and weaknesses, well I use to anyways, he he

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles