Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 30th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Captain America

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
To jschild: Thanks for the info good buddy; I'm sure you're right. Hey, what do I know? My main point being that we all have a different take on things, especially those of us growing up in different decades.

Its funny to hear people "argue" over different points of view that are to be shared rather than reconciled as such. Infinite Diversity in Infinite Creation...
Yeah, I grew up with the playboy/genius/arrogance of the Iron Man of the 70's (bought from the comic book shop, not when they came out), 80's, and 90's. Demon in a Bottle, Armor Wars, his constant arrogance of he knows best and doesn't need help, which is what always would get him in trouble or friction with Cap (no more evident than during Civil War).

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies