Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Goblin?
Black Dagger 4 17.39%
At the Ready 10 43.48%
Javelin 5 21.74%
Oh Sh*t! 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 20th, 2014, 08:38 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 64. Goblin Cutters

Small. Way... too... small. The amount of detail put into the smallest figures ever is actually impressive. If you can't tell, I'm referring to the Goblin Cutters.

(Answers left to right)
1. Black Dagger
2. At the Ready
3. Javelin
4. Oh Sh*t!

Black Dagger seems like he'll kill you in his sleep. At the Ready seems a bit lost but ready to fight at the same time. Javelin would look perfect on top of a hill overlooking the battle. Oh Sh*t! is trying to avoid becoming expendable rabble.

I like Javelin, although I think Oh Sh*t!'s is one of the funniest.

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old April 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sculpt Polls! 64. Goblin Cutters

Just not a huge fan of these figures but 'At the ready' is certainly the one I think of when I think of Goblins.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; April 20th, 2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Missed an I...so did the last goblin!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units