Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 13th, 2011, 05:31 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2023-08-19)

Rectangular versions of the C3V-SoV cards released through 2023-08-19
(6new cards since last update 2022-05-15)
(NOTE: It is better to download these and view with an actual PDF viewer. You may or may not need the ttf font file to get the font for the faction general to show up correctly: LamboHmkBoldhttp)

C3V-SoV cards so far (20 pages) in one PDF

And uncommons from the above pages:
C3V-SoV-uncommons

Glyphs (8 glyphs):
C3V-Glyphs

Outdated Artscow links
Spoiler Alert!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Heroscapers forum "projects":
Heroscape matchup calculator
rectangular C3V-SoV cards
rectangular HoSS cards
rectangular C3G cards (now retired)

Last edited by mathguy; August 19th, 2023 at 11:10 PM. Reason: update
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:32 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, as of Sept 13, 2011

Let me know if there are any typos on these cards.

I am looking forward to playing with these new units. Good job and thanks to everyone who worked on these custom units.
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:03 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
mathguy, thanks so much for this Artscow design, mine is waiting to be printed out.

I've just proofread your cards. There are three errors in your Wave 14 ArtsCow set:

1) Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodborn Rising -- Even though it's not capitalized on the C3V card, the term "Undead" should be capitalized, as it's referring to a Species type.

2) Van Nessing, Divine Mission -- The first word should be "When," not "After."

3) PreyBlood Thrall, Blood Hunger -- A sentence is incorrect.
- Should be:
To use Blood Hunger, the Preyblood Thrall must end its move adjacent to the chosen figure and must attack that figure if possible.

- Is:
To Use Blood Hunger, the Preyblood Thrall must end its move adjacent to the chosen figure if possible.
Old November 11th, 2011, 06:24 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
mathguy, thanks so much for this Artscow design, mine is waiting to be printed out.

I've just proofread your cards. There are three errors in your Wave 14 ArtsCow set:

1) Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodborn Rising -- Even though it's not capitalized on the C3V card, the term "Undead" should be capitalized, as it's referring to a Species type.

2) Van Nessing, Divine Mission -- The first word should be "When," not "After."

3) PreyBlood Thrall, Blood Hunger -- A sentence is incorrect.
- Should be:
To use Blood Hunger, the Preyblood Thrall must end its move adjacent to the chosen figure and must attack that figure if possible.

- Is:
To Use Blood Hunger, the Preyblood Thrall must end its move adjacent to the chosen figure if possible.
Thanks for proofreading. I'll fix them when I get a chance.
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:32 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, Artscow testprint, 10-18-11

If you can do it in the next week sometime, that would be great!

ArtsCow announced a 25% off + free shipping code today that expires Nov. 21 their time:

25PCOFF

Last edited by UtahScott; November 17th, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Sweet!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 16th, 2011, 05:20 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, as of Sept 16, 2011

Just added cards from week 3 of Wave 14. Woo hoo.
Old September 16th, 2011, 05:37 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Thank you for the great contribution to C3V, mathguy!
Old September 16th, 2011, 05:40 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks again Mathguy, but I noticed on the Gnid card, two different fonts are used for the same power. Just an observation.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 16th, 2011, 05:47 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I loved what you did with the C3G cards and C3V cards are just as amazing!

Old September 16th, 2011, 06:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Thanks again Mathguy, but I noticed on the Gnid card, two different fonts are used for the same power. Just an observation.
I've noticed some weirdness with the fonts when I view these in a browser. Try downloading the file - it looked fine for me in Acrobat.
Old September 16th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Mathguy. C3V guys and gals will benefit from this I am sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs