Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old February 12th, 2017, 01:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Towers and Terrain: Bandit,Oak,spidey towers 2-07

Thanks @Johngee , and @WolfScape for the kind words. Its good to get positive feedback on the stuff I've made. WolfScape , have you seen my mod thread yet? Its in my signature. A lot of stuff there too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 12th, 2017, 05:57 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks @Johngee , and @WolfScape for the kind words. Its good to get positive feedback on the stuff I've made. WolfScape , have you seen my mod thread yet? Its in my signature. A lot of stuff there too.
No I haven't. I'll check it out. Would you care to take a look at my customs, and maybe give me some feedback?

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 12th, 2017, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScape View Post
Quote:
No I haven't. I'll check it out. Would you care to take a look at my customs, and maybe give me some feedback?
When I get some time ill give em a look.

Old March 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM
"like" happy

@capsocrates how did the old tree pull through for you at the tournament? I hope it did well for you.

Old March 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
@capsocrates how did the old tree pull through for you at the tournament? I hope it did well for you.
I love it. It is the coolest dive tower I have ever seen. It worked great at the tournament, even with my oversized GenCon dice. My only comment would be that the walls can be a little high for the other player (or even myself, if the dice tower is centered on a big table) to see the die results over the top.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"like" happy

Glad it worked great, thanks for the feedback on the walls of the bowl. They are up an inch and a half to keep dice from bouncing out on most of my towers but that one has a smaller exit hole than normal so there isn't as much speed of the dice coming out. Thanks.

Old March 8th, 2017, 05:49 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Great work on all of it. Love the creativity and your skill.
Old March 8th, 2017, 06:48 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Great work on all of it. Love the creativity and your skill.
Thanks. You along with a good many people have encouraged me to start making towers for sell. Im a busy guy but ill get crackin on some.

Old March 9th, 2017, 08:22 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

Cant wait
Old May 19th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"like" happy

Trex's Terrain:Uncharted Wellspring Dice Bowl 5/19/17

THE UNCHARTED WELLSPRING
DICE BOWL

Here is my latest Dice bowl/tower. This one is up for grabs. To have a shot at it, all you have to do is submit a map for the latest ARV map contest.

This is my first attempt at using dense insulation foam, along with some accent pieces such as wedding cake pillars and my usual materials that will ensure that this piece will last you a long time. This matches the theme of the Uncharted Wellspring contest.

I'm super excited for all you guys that will be in the running for this and may the best mapmaker win.
On a side note. I'm also starting up making terrain for my Hexless/Gridless Heroscape, in which case, this prize could also be used as a piece of terrain for that system.

Old May 20th, 2017, 08:17 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Terrain:Uncharted Wellspring Dice Bowl 5/19/17

Very nice. Can't rep you yet
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:51 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Trex's Terrain:Uncharted Wellspring Dice Bowl 5/19/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Very nice. Can't rep you yet
Ditto - me neither, but it does look GRRREAT, especially the wet water effect . . . hmm, "wet water" ~~~lol~~~ I'll have to put that in the same category with "Hot Lava."

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles