Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 8th, 2015, 08:53 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Classic League VI: Go Big Pod Draft - CONGRATS CHRIS PERKINS

Playoffs
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Rules and Details
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs and Trap
Spoiler Alert!

History of the Classic League
Spoiler Alert!

Participants:
  1. kevindola
  2. mtl1998
  3. Chris Perkins
  4. Dysole
  5. superfrog
  6. Arrow Grut
  7. Soundwarp SG-1
  8. jcustar07
  9. Tom_Bombadil_
  10. vegietarian18
  11. Taeblewalker
  12. vegie's dad
  13. belgarath
  14. MegaSilver
  15. Dr. Goomonkey
  16. I.S.B.3
  17. Kinseth
  18. infectedsloth

Subs:
Ixe
Mew28
mcorriga
Heroscaper Guy

Last edited by kevindola; December 10th, 2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old September 8th, 2015, 02:26 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Signups Until 9/2

Signed up!!!! Excited!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old September 10th, 2015, 03:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Signed up for my first ever Classic League!

Army Names:

Hey, That's Not a Crossbow!
Lean Green Killing Machine
Old September 10th, 2015, 05:01 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hints

Army names give it away. Here are hints. (All army cards of the same type are treated as one army card)

1. Each pod has at least 8 figures, 2 heroes, and 2x of a common squad.
2. Each pod possesses one army card I have never brought to a tournament before. These army cards can both be found in the C(+/-) section of the Power Rankings.
3. Every figure in a pod shares a species with every other figure in its pod.
4. One pod is 300 points and the other is 400 points. The 400 point pod has bonding.
5. There is one A- figure in each pod.
6. The 400 point pod could fit in a general wars army. The 300 point pod only has 2 distinct army cards that share a general.
7. Both pods possess exactly one army card with a range of 6 and all other army cards are melee.
8. No army card shares a Move Value with another army card in its pod. Only 3 army cards do not share a Move Value with an army card in the other pod.
9. With the exception of one figure in the 300 point pod, every figure shares an Attack Value with every other figure in its pod.
10. In both pods, there is exactly one pair of army cards that share a Defense Value with another army card.

~Dysole, hoping you have fun with that
Old September 17th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I just submitted my pods. Greenroller and Unholy Death.

Old September 18th, 2015, 09:34 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in with:

Sparty and the glads

Chop Chop Die!
Old September 20th, 2015, 01:44 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I do historically poorly in a pod draft environment so I'm going to sit this one out. Have fun everyone!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 20th, 2015, 09:10 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Last day to sign up! I'm always impressed with scapers creativity. Here are the pod names from those who have signed up so far:

Double Dog Dare
Viper Warlords
Sparty and the glads
unemployed useless Ullar
Greenroller
.03412% of the time, I autokill three figures before you take a turn
ELVES!
Marrow, Marrow, Marrow your boat
What the Fire
Hey, That's Not a Crossbow
Party Grokkin' In the House Tonight
An OP robot, an elf, and one pet dragon
Kyrie Aura Envy
This Pod Bugs Me
Master Monks
Chop Chop Die!
unfortunate useless ullar
Unholy Death
(Relent)less is more
MORE ELVES!
Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, life is but a dream
Gencon Winner
Lean Green Killing Machine
Roman, Roman, Roman on the River
Biggest Hitter?
I Wish Horses Had Disengage
Old September 21st, 2015, 08:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Remember that this is 'First Crack' so if you won the diceoff you may only pick 1 of your opponent's armies or defer. If you are second choice or you are deferred to, you may pick any of the 4 armies.

Round 1 is on Asphalt Cocktail.

The I.S.B.3 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* : Nilfheim, Black Wyrmling x5, Isamu
* : Braxas, Phantom Knights x2
* Party Grokkin' In the House Tonight: Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa
* Roman, Roman, Roman on the River: Roman Archers x2, Sir Dupuis, Eldgrim, Otonashi (sit one)
I.S.B.3 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Tom_Bombadil_ v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* ELVES: Morsbane, Johrdawn, Emirroon, Arkmer
* MORE ELVES: Ulginesh, Acolarh, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn
* .03412% of the time, I autokill three figures before you take a turn: Ornak, Brunak, Khosumet, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* (Relent)less is more: Deathknights x2, Dumutef Guard x3, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein (sit one)
vegietarian18 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Tom_Bombadil_ chooses who places first.

The infectedsloth v. Taeblewalker pool of armies is:
* : Phanton Knights x2, Raelin (SotM), Concan, Guilty McCreech (sit one)
* : Tandros Kreel, Brunak, Thorgrim, Marcu Esenwein
* Greenroller: Greenscale Warriors x2, Braxas, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan
* Unholy Death: Deathknights x2, Taelord
infectedsloth chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first.

The vegie's dad v. jcustar07 pool of armies is:
* unemployed useless ullar: Sonlen, Sharwin Wildborn, Theracus
* unfortunate useless ullar: Acholarh, Brandis Skyhunter, Emirroon, Saylind
* : Deathknights x3, Sir Hawthorne, Air Elemental x1
* : Taelord, Raelin (RotV), Khosumet, Zetacron
jcustar07 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, vegie's dad chooses who places first.

The Belgarath v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Sparty and the glads: Capuan Gladiators x2, Spartacus
* Chop Chop Die!: Minions of Utgar x2, Runa
* Regulators: Grok Riders x2, Me-Burq-Sa
* Mount Up: Templar Cavalry x2, Sir Dupuis
Kinseth chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Belgarath chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. Dr.Goomonkey pool of armies is:
* Hey, That's Not a Crossbow!: Protectors of Ullar x2, Atlaga, Deadeye Dan
* Lean Green Killing Machine: Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos
* The Doggy Pod: Anubian Wolves x2, Dund, Khosumet
* This Pod Bugs Me: Spiders x2, Sujoah, Wyvern x1
superfrog chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Dr.Goomonkey chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* : Marro Stingers x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin (RotV)
* : Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos, Marcu Esenwein
* Marrow, Marrow, Marrow your boat gently down the stream: Marro Stingers x2, Marro Hive, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu Esenwein (sit one)
* Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, Marroly, life is but a dream: Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Wo-Sa-Ga
Chris Perkins chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
* Kyrie Aura Envy: Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kiova
* I wish horses had disengage: Templar Cavalry x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* An OP robot, an elf, and one pet dragon: Major Q9, Sonlen
* Biggest Hitter?: Anubian Wolves x2, Charos
mtl1998 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver v. Arrow Grut pool of armies is:
* Viper Warlords: Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa
* Master Monks: Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris
* What The Fire: 4th Mass x2, Charos (sit one)
* Gencon Winner: Greenscale Warriors x2, Moltenclaw, Samuel Brown
Arrow Grut chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.
Old September 21st, 2015, 08:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Round 1 Until 10/

Starting now

mtl: Anubians x2, Templar x2, Charos, Brandis Skyhunter
kd: Einar Imperium x2, Major Q9, Empress Kiova, Sonlen

EDIT: I won with a 3 life Q9, 3 life Sonlen, 3 life Kiova, and 2 Imperium.

Q9 put a hurt on incoming forces taking out Anubians and Templars before they could reach him. When they did they met a wall of Imperium who took a few casualties but gave more. Then Q9 went to work taking out Skyhunter leaving the big green dragon, but after a 3 wound bite on Q9, Charos kept coming up empty and Sonlen kept hitting heal on the Major and Swoop on the Dragon. I had height so kept taking 5v5s down on Charos and won the matchup. gg mtl.

Last edited by kevindola; September 21st, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2015, 07:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Large and In Charge

ISB3 and I are set to go down in about 20ish minutes. I have Nilf and Romans. He has Braxas and Groks.

~Dysole, figuring this could be a very odd game
Old September 25th, 2015, 06:36 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Round 1 Until 10/

@superfrog and I will be playing this evening, last I heard from the amphibian was, "maybe as late as 8PST start".

I've got the bugs and lizards, he's got the kyrie and doggies.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events