Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 6th, 2009, 07:00 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation
Re: Good Morning Valhalla: Laglor - Season 2 Finale

Wow, great season. And I can't wait for an interview with Johnny Shotgun!

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:20 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd love to see the Marrden Hounds personally. I'd love to see why their movement is so variable. What are they just lazy sometimes? Honestly I'd love to find out.

Also great season. These things are hilarious.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:31 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Holy friggin cow! That was sweet! And nice touch giving Laglor the Scottish accent (PK, you must feel so proud!). It added a ton to the interview. For the next one, I'll second the vote for Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That was great! +rep!
For the next interview, I'll vote for Johnny as well. My question. Johnny, how were you about to die before you got summoned to Valhalla?
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:51 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akralon View Post
Well there it is. All of it. In its glory.

Now send the votes. We're moving to Season 3 and Wave 3 - Jandar's Oath. Send 'em in - we're going to accelerate the pace of the show!

What about Wave 2?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 6th, 2009, 09:48 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh, I nearly laughed myself silly when I saw Laglor's accent. Excellent, sir, simply excellent. Glad to know I inspired some people.

I'm going to wait to ask a question until you answer; Wave 2? Are you skipping that one, or was it an oversight?
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:38 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation

Season 3 - Wave 2 "Utgar's Rage". Yes, I confused myself with my own garbled numbers.

I will use the power of the wellspring to go back and time and speak correctly. I am forbidden, however, by Valhalla law from changing your own memories.

Johnny Shotgun Sullivan it is then. Ask away fair fans!
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akralon View Post
Season 3 - Wave 2 "Utgar's Rage". Yes, I confused myself with my own garbled numbers.

I will use the power of the wellspring to go back and time and speak correctly. I am forbidden, however, by Valhalla law from changing your own memories.

Johnny Shotgun Sullivan it is then. Ask away fair fans!
So should we pick a wave two fig instead of Johnny? Or are you going to do him first and then go on to wave two?

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
(Everyone do this)
Old April 7th, 2009, 12:52 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

If the next interview is from Utgar's Rage, then I totally vote for Krug! If we're still going with Sullivan though, I'd like to know why his shotgun is so small. None of the shotguns I've seen are that size, and I've always been curious about it.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old April 7th, 2009, 10:08 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Nice!!!! Let's interview Krug. That'll be interesting!!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll third the nomination for Krug, as the big boy is my favorite Scape character.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
If the next interview is from Utgar's Rage, then I totally vote for Krug! If we're still going with Sullivan though, I'd like to know why his shotgun is so small. None of the shotguns I've seen are that size, and I've always been curious about it.
It's probably a sawed off shotgun.

and if we are doing wave two, then KRUG KRUG KRUG!

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
(Everyone do this)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction