Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 16th, 2013, 08:42 PM

darkchaos452366 has disabled reputation
Re: Best way to attain figures

Thanks for the info, but would a household printer work as well?
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:44 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchaos452366 View Post
Thanks for the info, but would a household printer work as well?
I print all my C3V cards on my household printer. It's probably lesser quality but it's fine.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:49 PM

As long as I can read it!
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you just might go through a lot of color ink if printing lots of cards out. I like printing mine on card stock too as it is a bit sturdier that just normal paper, and thus will last a lot longer without getting bent or torn. You can buy the card stock to use with your home printer, but it comes in pretty large quantities so it has a high initial cost.
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:37 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I print cards on my home printer on 110lb card-stock. I print the comic version on the "front" and mini version on the "back". I don't get them to line up perfectly in my printer, but they're close enough for me.

After printing they go through the laminator. Besides for helping them last, this makes them look better, IMO.

I've also ordered from all the above mentioned stores and would/will buy from any of them again. Probably ordered most from Troll and Toad. CoolStuff is nice if you just want to pick up a few minis (99¢ shipping). I did have a shipment from Strike Zone not make it once, but they refunded for me.
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've ordered from all four as well, though I usually find TrollandToad and Coolincstuff to have the best mix of selection and prices for my taste. As I recall, Strikezone typically has decent deals on some of the more expensive minis (like GLs). I haven't been there in a while, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 16th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like using Mathguy's rectangular cards. It gives 9 cards per page rather than 3. (They are trading card sized.)

Home printing, of course. I actually use my school's printers ... please don't tell them.
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:24 PM

moocher
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:43 PM

Just got the figures today. They all seemed in great shape although one of the figures they messed up and gave the wrong one. Anyone have any suggestions of how this could be fixed?
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes - email their customer service. When I've had this problem in the past with places, they're usually highly responsive. Places like this depend on word of mouth.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2013, 11:14 PM

Thanks I'll email them in the morning(Eastern time )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy