Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 24th, 2019, 02:49 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Storm (II) (Initial Playtesting)

1 game in so far, playing Gutudak using Tabletop Simulator, as he was the main reason I took on the design. She's a favorite of his, so I wanted to get his initial input on fun and playability etc.

The Weather Glyphs are pretty cool and feel quite unique from initial impression. Tornado needs some clarification, as currently worded you're supposed to roll anytime you occupy a space within its AoE, but it's not clear on what happens if you pass the roll and are left still occupying the space. So we'll want to clarify the trigger.

Thunderstorm felt the most satisfying, getting a potential wound before they attack. Blizzard was nice too. Fog didn't come into play.

One potential change would be to allow Storm to move a figure instead of moving herself or a glyph, up to 1 space. This could be added into her Sculptress power in the "instead of moving" bullet. This could be useful for retreating a figure within the aura of a glyph, or to move an enemy figure into it without needing to move the glyph.

Overall she feels pretty nice. Hard to say on the effectiveness on the glyphs individually after just this one game, as Gutudak rolled pretty well most times, avoiding their effects.
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd rather see her be able to move the weather glyphs more quickly than see her be able to passively move enemy figures. I feel like adding that mechanic would really change the dynamic of the design. Enemy figure movement should be coming via the Tornado glyph, IMO, and if it's not quite clicking yet, then we should probably tweak through that glyph, not her Sculptress power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2019, 09:43 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Agreed with Bats. Sculptress is specifically about the glyphs currently. If you wanted her to move opponent's figures, I would add a separate power.

But I'd prefer adding it to the Tornado or something. This is already a beast for an opponent to try to keep up with if they're not intimately familiar with the card. So if we can avoid any more powers that's my preference.
Old October 24th, 2019, 07:22 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Initial updated with final results.
Old October 24th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Storm (II) (Initial Posted)

I like how you left it open to new Weather glyphs. That may work out for her later if I ever design the Weather Man.
Very cool design.
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fog not coming into play might just be a matter of play style. If you're playing more aggressively, it might not be your go-to, but it absolutely looks valuable as is. It's basically a defensive pod fun house. It more or less does what Mastermind did before reevaluation, so I think there's even potentially a risk of it being too valuable in the metagame (though that's a question for the CRB, not me).

If I'm playing Storm in an X-Men build, I probably have Angel carry up Prof X, then drop the fog in a place where Prof X. becomes immune to any non-adjacent foes for the foreseeable future. Maybe I put Jean Grey beside him for a little Psionic Grip action and now he can freely use Psychic Defense X to protect allies and direct traffic without having to worry about many attackers coming after him.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 26th, 2019, 07:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I like how you left it open to new Weather glyphs. That may work out for her later if I ever design the Weather Man.
Very cool design.
I left before a conclusion was reached but really glad it stayed as well. Surprised when I returned today to see Weather Glyphs on another design brainstorm Arkham had..

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:09 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome design! This one is gonna be electric :P
Old November 6th, 2019, 03:13 AM

I propose a vote to move to Public Testing.
Old November 6th, 2019, 07:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Storm (II) (Vote for Public Testing)

Yea
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:59 AM

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library