Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 19th, 2019, 03:59 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Spidey'tillIDie

The Hulk probably has a better Rogues gallery then Iron Man and Thor.
Old April 19th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, that's the top 3 IMO, and I would have a really hard time buying into anyone's argument for a different top 3. One could debate what order those 3 should go in if they want too, but I see a really big gap between them and the 4th best.
Who do you see as #4? Judge Dredd?
Easily.
The Dark Judges besides Death are top notch and Satanus and Teddy-Bear are pretty dope as well.
Once Fairlyhyperman and Flea-Man get in the mix, not to mention 2000AD Odin, he will challenge for the top spot.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 19th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thor is OK. Wrecking Crew, Loki, Enchantress, Executioner, Surtur, Hela, Malekith. Probably better than Iron Man, yeah. Actually not sure Hulk is outdoing that.

Fan Four are much deeper than Doom. Kang? Galactus? Annihilus? Moleman, Impossible Man, Super-Skrull, etc.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2019, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do like the Thor line-up more overall than the Superman one, even though Lex Luthor might be better individually than any one Thor foe. That Fan4 list suffers from the way Marvel cross pollinates it's villains. For example, Kang may be a decendent of Reed Richards and thus initially tied to the Fan4, but I find him much more compelling during his time as an Avengers foe.
Old April 19th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Kang is an Avengers villain, but Rama-Tut I more associate with the Fantastic Four.

I like Captain America's rogues gallery a lot. He leans on the big terrorist organizations a lot (AIM/Hydra/Secret Empire/various), but he's got some real stand-out villains of his own. Red Skull is unquestionably one of the all-time great comic book villains. Helmut Zemo is one of my all-time favorite comic characters, period. And he's got some real solid second-string villains in the Serpent Society, Faustus and Crossbones.

Of the big Avengers' solo rogue galleries, I'd say Thor > Cap > Iron Man > Hulk. I like the pulpy Cold War feel of Iron Man's rogues gallery, but he doesn't have any real stand-outs to me. Cap's A-Listers put him above Iron Man.

Definitely agree with Batman, Spidey and Flash up top, but I think it gets tougher after that.
Old April 19th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The tops are clearly Batman and Spider-Man. I'd agree that Flash comes third if we're not counting teams. Superman might compete with Flash for the #3 spot. Green Lantern comes next (all thanks to the various Lantern Corps, he's got almost nothing besides those).

Daredevil is one I haven't seen mentioned. He's got some classic villains with Kingpin, Elektra, the Hand, and Bullseye. Not a ton of variety outside of that, but those 4 are really strong and different from each other.
Old April 19th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
A strong distaste for the Flash as a character? You'll have to explain that to me one day. He seems pretty uncontroversial and has a top 3 rogue gallery. Pretty strong praise for the card design though to overcome a strong dislike.
I just don't like the guy. If I met him in person, I wouldn't care for him. Like, I honestly can't pin down why. Off the top of my head:

- That costume! The dumb little lightning-bolt ears, the bowling pin noggin, the garish red-and-yellow. Awful.
- His powers are either so simple it's boring (he runs real fast) or so complicated they make the Doom Patrol look grounded. Like, the Speed Force? Really? Dumb.
- Wally West is too goofy and chummy and "nice" a guy for me. Barry Allen either has the personality of a slice of old toast or is just Wally West but blonde.
- Super boring backstory. Accidental chemical explosion with some "my mom died" trauma mixed in? Yawn.
- His bad guys are mostly just the Rogues (who are either too silly to take seriously, or too serious to enjoy as Flash baddies) and, like, six different variations on the "Flash but evil" concept.
- I just want to reiterate the the Speed Force is super dumb. Like, do we need a metaphysical spiritual what-have-you to explain how this guy runs real fast without breaking physics? Superman is out there juggling planets, physics already broke. I buy that Flash can run super fast.

That being said, Jay Garrick is cool and this whole page is legit.
Old April 19th, 2019, 09:33 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I still think Hulk is pretty solid. Abomination, The Leader, Red Hulk/Ross (does that count as 2?), Red King, Wendigo. I guess ultimately though Thor could edge that out.
Old April 20th, 2019, 04:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The tops are clearly Batman and Spider-Man. I'd agree that Flash comes third if we're not counting teams. Superman might compete with Flash for the #3 spot. Green Lantern comes next (all thanks to the various Lantern Corps, he's got almost nothing besides those).

Daredevil is one I haven't seen mentioned. He's got some classic villains with Kingpin, Elektra, the Hand, and Bullseye. Not a ton of variety outside of that, but those 4 are really strong and different from each other.
Thanks to the 90s cartoon I always think of Kingpin as part of Spidey's Rogues' Gallery.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 20th, 2019, 07:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I still think Hulk is pretty solid. Abomination, The Leader, Red Hulk/Ross (does that count as 2?), Red King, Wendigo. I guess ultimately though Thor could edge that out.
Daredevil beats that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:12 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Flash (Barry Allen). Very fun design, and feels just like the Flash.
Old April 20th, 2019, 10:43 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Tough call here. Spidey has come up with quite a few good defensive powers, like Green Shield Strike, Speed Dodge & Psionic Force Field. I think for me it's between M.O.D.O.K. & Flash.

I'm gonna go with Flash (Barry Allen). The end design just has that classic comic book figure feel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy