Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 9th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Big Fan of the custom work at Heroscapers - especially SOV, C3V, C3G. That being said, it would be appreciated if the custom creators could include specific details in miniature availability - i.e. exactly what the figure is called. Descriptions such as the one copied below do not help us fans trying to find the miniature:

He is single spaced, and can be found at Auggies(58 for 3.99), MM(9 for 3.00), RPG locker (34 for 3.95).

Also, I think that resubmissions should have to include the miniature information each time. In the case above the second and third submission did not include any miniature information.

In conclusion, we greatly appreciate custom creation and thorough review for keeping this game fresh - just make it a little easier for us please.

Thanks
Is that Maltis Tez? If so, I don't know why Leaf_It left the mini information off his most recent nomination. I would expect each nomination, even if it's the same guy returning, to be a single, complete post, so that when people look at the one post that matters, all the information is upon it. The nomination of a custom is not supposed to be an ongoing process; each nominating post should be - as you say - complete unto itself.

If it's not that one, which I'm sure will be corrected soon, which one are you looking for?
Spoiler Alert!

Thank you for the kind words about the C3V. I see it as our service to the community, and feedback like yours - from that community - is therefore especially gratifying. I suspect that my friends in the C3V, SoV, and C3G would all say the same.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:25 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The three figures just submitted:

Viceron the Blood Knight by Ixe:

Thrall of Blackrazor, D&D Unhallowed. $3.99 at T&T, $3.49 at CSI.

Uzog by Kinseth:

Malagus Kreeg, Pathfinder Lost Coast. $3.59 at StrikeZoneOnline, $3.09 at T&T.

Maltis Tez by Leaf_It:

Longstrider Ranger, D&D Angelfire. $2.99 at T&T, $3.00 at MM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:29 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Malagus Kreeg(Uzog)

Troll & Toad 27 @ 3.09
RC Hobbies & Games 9 @ 4.69
Noble Knight 3 @ 5.49
Braps Magic 5 @ 3.29
Auggies 3 @ 4.99
RPG Shop 5 @ 4.99
Strikezone 15 @ 3.59
Coolstuff 3 @ 4.99
RPG Locker 15 @ 3.20

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That information should be in each nominating post, obviously. Then, when someone links to the nominating post, the required information is all there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 9th, 2017, 11:46 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That information should be in each nominating post, obviously. Then, when someone links to the nominating post, the required information is all there.
Thanks for the reminder, D_S.

Linking back to the original nomination you made is always a good idea (to explain the changes, and to link back to any backstory/homeworld/sculpt information that remains unchanged).
Old February 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

As the person who most has to deal with digging up these things (me, the guy who has to record it in multiple places at multiple times as a unit moves through the process), I appreciate this reminder to all submitters to put all relevant data (including mini info) into every submission, even for a quick turnaround resubmit.
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for not including the Mini information in the submission guys. I have added it now.

As for "Strategic Reposition" I was thinking of it as the name of an ability, not as a verb. "Strategic Repositioning" is just fine, and I would have no problems with changing it to that name instead.
Old February 10th, 2017, 11:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So I figured it was high time I threw my own hat into the ring here, it just took some time to find an acceptable figure since that's obviously not something I usually worry about for my stuff.

So presenting Agent Fawcett SoV-candidate edition:

The basic idea here is she's the 'surprise guest agent' that shows up half-way through the story in a James Bond film or the like to open the super secret door or what have you. Ghost Protocol and Stealth Suit allow her to function 'off screen' during a game, while the 'main characters' get the OMs, waiting for her 'big scene'. After which her narrative protection is no more and she's mostly likely immediately killed off by Odd-Job or Jaws.

Stealth Suit is admittedly complex looking, but that's out of necessity. Like Flying however, it's very easy to use in a game after you understand what it does.

The figure is Agent May from the Nick Fury and the Agents of Shield set, there are two different versions with identical sculpts and paint (one from the main set, another from the 'fast forces' pack). Troll and Toad has just over 50 in stock for under a dollar, Cool Stuff Inc has at least 8 (that's as many as I can get into a cart, though the site says they have 'over 10'), and a quick look at ebay showed at least 30 more available. It matches with the Heroscape Agents pretty well, just as well as anything can hope to really, but the shiny blue jacket keeps her easy to identify on the field. She needs rebasing, but it's an easy job given her pose.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 11th, 2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:12 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool design! Love the theme. It comes out very nicely in the design.

Out of curiosity, do you have other designs that use stealth markers? Or other plans for them? Seems like an interesting choice to call out "one Stealth marker" and "at least one Stealth marker".
Old February 11th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

There are some that cringe at the usage of markers, but I sure don't. This is a clever design with a neat mechanic and use as a drop-in to an Agent army.

to review Agent Fawcett
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:44 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
There are some that cringe at the usage of markers
I'm one of these. There weren't many original designs that used markers. The most clever designs are ones that don't need any markers.

However, there are times when the abilities they support are worth the little bit of extra fiddliness.
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

So when it says she is not not attacked, does that mean she IS attacked or that she's EXTRA not attacked?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs