Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 18th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

That's a good question, quozl. Glomulus had a run in New Guardians where he traveled with Kyle Rayner (along with one member of every other Lantern Corps), so he's acted independently of Larfleeze before. Glomulus also demonstrated some free will, though everything he thought & saw was still transmitted back to Larfleeze.

So I think it could go either way, really. He gets the Larfleeze synergy regardless since his name is Orange Construct.
Old April 18th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think him starting the game on the battlefield works well from both a gameplay and theme perspective.
Old April 18th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Orange Constructs are different. I think just making him a regular Unique Hero establishes that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My understanding has always been that he is a construct and is an extension of Larfleeze. The entire premise of the Orange Lanterns is that there is only one, they actively refuse to share. The one time they did share (when Lex was deputized) Larfleeze straight up attacked him.

Anyone killed by an Orange Lantern is a construct. They seem to be able act farther from the Lanterns than others, but they are not independent entities.
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:16 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How does this look?

Quote:
ORANGE CONSTRUCT
This Orange Construct must be drafted with an Orange Lantern. At any time, if you do not control any Orange Lanterns, destroy this Orange Construct.

Quote:
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think you could actually get rid of that first sentence.

Glomulus is a weird corner case where he’s still certainly an extension of Larfleeze but he also seems to be a little sentient himself.
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:19 PM

Good call!

Quote:
Old April 19th, 2019, 10:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm warming to the idea of Glomulus being able to function without Larfleeze. It seems thematic to allow him to be off on his own. I think getting rid of the orange construct power altogether is the best bet.
Old April 19th, 2019, 11:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Based on what Nobody said, I like the idea of him being independent.
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is what I had back when I wrote up Larfleeze, probably could update it to include Glyphs too:

NAME = Orange Construct

SECRET IDENTITY = Glomulus

SPECIES = Energy
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Construct
PERSONALITY = Gluttonous

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 3

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

AVARICE APPETITE
Instead of attacking, you may choose a common or squad figure, or a small or medium destructible object adjacent to this Orange Construct and destroy it. After using this special power, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card and use this special power again.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:23 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = GLADIATOR
SECRET IDENTITY = KALLARK

SPECIES = STRONTIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = HONOR-BOUND

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

POWER FROM CONFIDENCE 3
Start the game with 3 blue Confidence Markers on this card. Add 1 to Gladiator's Move and Attack numbers for each Confidence Marker on this card. If there are no Confidence Markers on this card, Gladiator cannot use his Flying or Super Strength special powers.

IMPERIAL GUARD
Gladiator has the species of Shi’ar in addition to what is listed on his card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Emperor or Empress Hero you control, before taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with Gladiator, and you may not take a turn with any additional figures except for the Emperor or Empress. You may only use Imperial Guard to take a turn with Gladiator once per round.

SWORN ALLEGIANCE
When an Emperor or Empress you control would receive one or more wounds, choose one of the following options;
  • If Gladiator is adjacent to that figure, you may instead have Gladiator receive those wounds.
  • Remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card.
  • Remove a Confidence Marker from this card.
At the end of the round, if you do not control an Emperor or Empress, remove 1 Confidence Marker from this card.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
Riding on the Cosmic wave, here's a character I feel is overdue. I've had the idea for a while, but I feel like this is the first solid draft I've done.

A big tension for me here is that he feels like he's being pulled in 3 different directions;
1. The version I leaned into, as a piece in a bigger Shi'ar army, tied to Emperors (Vulcan) and Empresses (a potential Lilandra Neramani) Lilandra would probably have to be done first, but she's a big enough character that she probably deserves to be done anyways. The OM stuff on Sworn Allegiance is meant to make him fight against working with Vulcan a bit.
2. As part of an Imperial Guard team, where having an Emperor/Empress around wouldn't be required. The problem here is...does anyone really care about the Imperial Guard? Are they ever going to get designs? It seems like a bad idea to tie this c-lister to a bunch of d/f-listers.
3. As a knock-off Superman. It could be nice to have some ties to common Kryptonian powers like an eye beam SA but honestly this is the lowest of my priorities by far.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know @SirGalahad had a write up for him back in the day. Not a character I really know.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy