Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack o' Blades
As for closing the thread, then reopening with a revised Carnage, that sounds like a good idea. However, I'm still lost for a point value...
I'd say closing this and opening a new thread with the new card is a good idea as well.

Let's see. If you want to keep the roll of 20 giving +5, and give him a base attack of 3, I'd say lower the requirement for getting the +1 attack a bit. As it stands, he only has a 55% chance of getting any attack bonus, and I'd say that's a bit weak for a character like Carnage. So perhaps something like this:

1:Take a wound
2-7:Nothing
8-13:+1
14-17:+2
18-19:+3
20:+5

For the other stats, I'd say give him 6 Life, 6 Move, and 5 Defense. With all that, I'd say 200-210 points would be about right.

Old July 18th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
All right, let's make this official. Carnage needs 4 stamps to get the TNT now. I, for one, will be passing on a stamp pending revision and resubmission. Since a majority (three) stamps are needed to get him official TNT status, one more judge passing on him for now will be enough for me to lock down this thread and for any revision discussion to be moved to Jack O'Blades' custom thread.
If/when this Carnage is resubmitted, I can reopen this thread then, or we can start a new one and link this thread to it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OK, I got my second vote in a pm, so here's the link
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9785
And here's the lockdown.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations