Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:38 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Can't wait for Marvel Scape??

then try DC Battleague instead. (No Joke)

http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.p...dc_battleague/

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:53 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sounds like that Attack-Tix game.
Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:35 PM

Hobo King has disabled reputation
can't wait to get this game. it looks awesome.

peace to the hobo world
Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:44 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
I can wait for MarvelScape, I just don't want too. I will save my money for MS rather than buy DC Battleleague and use it as a substitute.

Old February 22nd, 2007, 10:06 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
here are some pics I found

Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:01 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I got all excited when I read that the packages become buildings. Then I saw one. I was envisioning something akin to Megablocks, what I see is a fracking cereal box!

The sculpts are far cooler than Attacktix, but this is another blowoff game. I'm sure I'll get roped into playing it at lease once with my son when he sees it in WalMart.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:47 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Hobo King!

On behalf of our Star Wars smileying and Marvelscape anticipating community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, friend of the Bay Area Rescue Mission

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 23rd, 2007, 08:07 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I wish DC would just give up and sell the rights to Hasbro so we could have some DC Heroscape. Sigh....

I don't like the looks of this game. I'm sure the kids will love it, but it looks too much like Attacktix for my tastes.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 08:26 PM

JIrish780 has disabled reputation
Well, Mattel's got the DC license locked up really good between Justice League Unlimited, various movie tie-ins, The Batman animated line, and the 6" DC Superheroes line that's going absolutely nowhere fast. They're not giving one of their biggest cash cows up without a fight. A shame, really. We'll have to look to another license to be 'Scape's second coup.

Samurai, check... Spider-Man, check... Ice Dragon, check... Dwarves, che- waitasec!
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:03 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just wish they'd stop making Batman figures. A few years ago they released a special, commemorative 100th Batman figure. That means they've released the same guy as a new toy 100 times. The trend hasn't slowed down a bit and looks worse than ever lately.
Old February 24th, 2007, 01:17 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation
If I read the link correct, I will avoid this game. The problem is the weapons. I remember as a kid having weapons that fired, but after a while, the spring would become weak and no longer fire. This is the same reason I have avoided the Attack-Tix game.
Old March 23rd, 2007, 02:48 PM

IMKEVINJAMES has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm61802
If I read the link correct, I will avoid this game. The problem is the weapons. I remember as a kid having weapons that fired, but after a while, the spring would become weak and no longer fire. This is the same reason I have avoided the Attack-Tix game.
I agree, they games that have such mechanical parts wont really last as long. The way most of us purchase games leads to thoughts of just waisting a lot of money.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News