Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:10 PM

gatormustang is surprisingly tart
Gatormustang Superhero Customs

I have been a member of this site for some time and utilized the great tools along with been a fan of the creativity of numerous community members. I have made custom cards in the past, but never posted them. I wanted to give back to the community by publishing some of my customs and getting feedback. Hopefully some of the custom cards are worthy of community members wanting to utilize them. Recently I started a thread for custom cards for Jolt (Helen Takahama) and Boom Boom (Tabitha Smith). I did receive some great feedback from several members of Jolt and have updated her card. I'll use this thread to list all of the Superhero custom cards I develop. Attached are Jolt, Boom Boom, and Batwoman (Katherine Kane). Any feedback is always welcome. Special thanks to mac122, Soundward SG-1, Spidey'tilIDie, and Xael Raymand for their input and comments on Jolt.

Jolt (Helen Takahama)

Boom Boom (Tabitha Smith)

Batwoman (Katherine Kane)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations