Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 8th, 2018, 08:31 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Do figures have line of sight on themselves?

So was wondering what the community consensus is on this. Specifically the C3G card for "starlord" which says anyone in line of sight of starlord gets an extra defense die and attack die." I say that because other cards besides this one say things like "besides Starlord", if they dont have an effect on themselves. my friend says that it would say something like "Starlord and all figures in line of sight gain my cool bonus etc..." what are peoples thoughts?

tldr, do cards that say within line of sight effect themselves if it doesnt have an exclusive statement like"except themselves"

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 8th, 2018, 10:23 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Do figures have line of sight on themselves?

I can't speak for whether C3G changed this rule for their own purposes, but in general, figures do not have clear sight to themselves. Check out Sonlen for an example where it spells out that he can choose himself or any figure within clear sight.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Do figures have line of sight on themselves?

No LoS on self.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations