Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 18th, 2020, 08:33 AM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart
Re: 2020 MidWest Regional Tourney! Grandprize 4 Day GenCon P

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
The entry is $5 with 100% coming back as prizes. If you want to bring something to add, that would be great. We have the 4-day Gencon pass, a set of Gencon dice, Heroscape shot glasses, tons of figures with cards. Everyone will leave with more than their $5. Any questions on the rules or set up? Doors open at 11:00. dice drop at noon.
Thanks for the quick response! Excited to join in on the action!
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:36 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I try to stay on it!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 18th, 2020, 02:48 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ONE SPOT LEFT!!! After we reach 32, we will start a wait list. we go in order of people signed up on the sign-up Genius on the first page of this thread. You can come and play on the side. We will fill in from the wait list if people do not show up. This is going to be big!!

Old February 18th, 2020, 10:20 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

You guys good on map support?
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:46 AM

We gave all 16 maps prepped. What would help if you could bring a couple of scraps maps and a few 250ish armies for people to try the game if they are interested. Let me know if that works and o will take it off my to do list!

Old February 20th, 2020, 01:59 PM

We are now full. 32 combatants searching for Heroscape Glory!!!! If you are still interested, please sign up on the Sign Up Genius and we will have a wait list.

Old February 20th, 2020, 03:52 PM

Spoke to soon (cursed myself!!). One just dropped from the flu. One opening!!

Old February 20th, 2020, 11:39 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
We gave all 16 maps prepped. What would help if you could bring a couple of scraps maps and a few 250ish armies for people to try the game if they are interested. Let me know if that works and o will take it off my to do list!

Sorry I didn't see this until today. Yes I have one map up now. I can do another tomorrow. Any suggestions on the armies. I imagine we would want them easy to use. I could build an elemental army with Kurock maybe an Orc army. Any other super easy armies you'd like to see? Valiant army? There are a lot to chose from.
Old February 21st, 2020, 09:13 AM

just some simple bonding, like some arrow gruts with a swog type of stuff. Just so they get a feel for the game without too much concentration on cards. Agent Carr. Throw in Minring so they see a dragon. That type of thing. We have a few that are not playing, who might be able to help explain to some bystanders the basics. Thanks for doing this! One thing to check off the list. It will be a long night of set-up!

Old February 21st, 2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Ok since I do not know who has which Heroscape I.D. I am submitting this. I just messaged Derek and posted on Michigamers about having another player if the spot is still open. If it is consider it filled and Let me know ASAP so I can let LUCAS (the new addition) know whether or not he is in.
thank you
Old February 21st, 2020, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
Ok since I do not know who has which Heroscape I.D. I am submitting this. I just messaged Derek and posted on Michigamers about having another player if the spot is still open. If it is consider it filled and Let me know ASAP so I can let LUCAS (the new addition) know whether or not he is in.
thank you
I answered this via facebook on Michigamers, correct? Just want to make sure.

Old February 21st, 2020, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
thank you
I answered this via facebook on Michigamers, correct? Just want to make sure.
Yes I signed him up. I was just looking for confirmation that no one took the spot before I got him in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events