Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 10th, 2018, 11:00 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Runes of June Tournament 6/9/18

What a fun day! Thanks to all for the competitive games, classy sportsmanship, and enthusiasm for eight hours of Heroscape.

With the newbies having learned the game sufficiently, the experienced players flexed their muscles a bit in this tournament.

In the championship battle, Huskies16 and his Mohican army defeated obfuscatedhippo's Blade Dancers in a thrilling 99-point victory.

We kept playing a few more games after that:

Final Standings W-L
Huskies16 6-1
Joseph 5-2
Nomad 4-2
Tadgh 3-2
obfuscatedhippo 4-3
Dr.Goomonkey 2-5
Zachary 2-5
James 1-4
Skylar 1-4

Old January 12th, 2019, 05:19 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess if it is made totally clear then I'm not seeing it. Is it required that we are only allowed to use the pre-built armies or are we allowed to bring our own? Also if we are allowed to bring our own would we then need to bring 2 different ones or would or brought one go into the selection pool?
Old January 12th, 2019, 05:35 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey lafleurhero. Still up on the OP is the last tournament we ran . . . back in June. I will be trying to get something together this February. Stay tuned.
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:57 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I guess if it is made totally clear then I'm not seeing it. Is it required that we are only allowed to use the pre-built armies or are we allowed to bring our own? Also if we are allowed to bring our own would we then need to bring 2 different ones or would or brought one go into the selection pool?
I think we mostly have pre-built armies because: (a) Nomad's collection is enormous so it lets folks that don't have a ton of 'Scape to play different builds and (b) we often have newbies that either don't have a collection or are new to the game so pre-constructed helps us jump into the action and (c) we do sprinkle in some of our own customs that we've built over the years and know the best synergies for them.

But in the last event we had folks swap a few things in-and-out to fit their play style. We're a pretty chill group and not super competitive.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 04:28 PM

Re: Everett, WA - Fracas in February Tournament 2/23/19

Details for the Fracas in February Tournament has been posted in OP of this thread, go there for the full details.

Saturday, February 23, 2019.

Please let me know if you can make it and how many others you will be bringing. I have limited space, so I will cap it at 16 participants.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 10:51 PM

Maps for the Fracas in February have been posted in the OP. I am working on the map-specific pre-built armies and glyphs.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 10:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Out

Sounds fun. I'll have to pass. Distance + DND commitment makes that unlikely.

~Dysole, much more busy of late
Old February 5th, 2019, 07:44 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately I am very unlikely to be able to make it. If I am somehow able to go then I could take the transfer bus on Saturday morning, someone might have to pick me up from there. I would have to have a ride back to Mt Vernon afterwards no matter what. If nobody volunteers to tentatively give me a ride back then I still won't be able to go. I am now working early on Sunday mornings and have to get back home in a good time to get sleep before working.
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:29 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

I will be making it with all 3 kids in tow (unless something comes up for them). Looking forward to it.
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:46 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Looking forward to some Scape!!!

Now to think of an Army 😈
Old February 11th, 2019, 11:17 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Hey Nomad it’s been awhile buddy. I’m planning on attending February 23 and gonna probably bring Mod with me. Great looking format by the way love the maps too. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and getting some scape in it’s been a couple years since I’ve played. If you would like me to bring any snacks or drinks please let me know. @Nomad

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old February 11th, 2019, 11:17 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Hey Nomad it’s been awhile buddy. I’m planning on attending February 23 and gonna probably bring Mod with me. Great looking format by the way love the maps too. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and getting some scape in it’s been a couple years since I’ve played. If you would like me to bring any snacks or drinks please let me know. @Nomad

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events