Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 20th, 2017, 07:09 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Selling - Comic/C3G Heroclix, LOTR Heroclix

Comic / C3G Heroclix

I'd like to sell all of the DC, Marvel and Other together as one lot. About 2/3 of the figures are rebased on the C3G style black base with the street sticker.

DC
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel
Spoiler Alert!

Other
Spoiler Alert!

Lord of the Rings Heroclix
Pictures: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/d...344959616.html

All cards are included. Great condition. I'd like sell all of the LOTR stuff together.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Good Pig; November 5th, 2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling Collection - ROTV, SOTM, BTFF, BFTU, Heroes, Squ

I might be interested in some of it, although I definitely don't think I need all of it as a lot (or could afford it) I live close enough where I could meet for pickup, so let me know if you are interested in breaking the lot up

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12
Old October 20th, 2017, 02:10 PM

Spazzfist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am interested in parts of it too, but would require shipping. If this is an issue, I can reach out to my Facebook peeps and see if anyone lives in your neck of the woods.
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are you keeping C3G stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm keeping a core set of custom figures and terrain that got the most use when I used to play. So not keeping everything C3G related or other customs.

I have quite a few Moloids, Cops, SHIELD Agents, AIM Agents, SWAT, Criminals, and the C-Lister superheroes that I would like to sell. Let me know if you're interested in any of those type of figures and I'll compile a list of what I've all got.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angear View Post
I might be interested in some of it, although I definitely don't think I need all of it as a lot (or could afford it) I live close enough where I could meet for pickup, so let me know if you are interested in breaking the lot up
If I decide to go that direction, I will definitely let you know. Thanks.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzfist View Post
I am interested in parts of it too, but would require shipping. If this is an issue, I can reach out to my Facebook peeps and see if anyone lives in your neck of the woods.
Yeah, I would prefer not to ship it because of the shipping expense and the value of everything. Let me know if local pickup through a friend will work. Thanks.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
I'm keeping a core set of custom figures and terrain that got the most use when I used to play. So not keeping everything C3G related or other customs.

I have quite a few Moloids, Cops, SHIELD Agents, AIM Agents, SWAT, Criminals, and the C-Lister superheroes that I would like to sell. Let me know if you're interested in any of those type of figures and I'll compile a list of what I've all got.
Please do! If not me, I have a friend who is most likely interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OK, sounds good. I will probably start a new thread then with everything custom I'm willing to part with.
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a friend or two...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation

I would be willing to purchase the entire lot if you ship it. Message me and we can work out a price and details if you're willing or interested

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a friend or two...
OP updated with Comic/C3G and LOTR Heroclix figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades