Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 15th, 2015, 04:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Ninja Status and I clash tonight.

~Dysole, who had fun modding the army
Old June 15th, 2015, 05:19 PM

jcustar07 knows what's in an order marker jcustar07 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 1 until JUN 21

ViideoSayg and I play tonight @ 8 EST.

The battle of the hounds is over. I finally finished his last hound off with a 4 life su-bak-na, 1 nagrubs, and 2 hounds left. Viid and I both started off with the hounds. We both rolled a lot of 1's on the movement roll which made the start really slow, but once it got going I got the better rolls and he wounded his own heirloom a few times with marro plague. Su bak na came in to finish of iron golem and heirloom and the last hound for the win.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Last edited by jcustar07; June 15th, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: update
Old June 15th, 2015, 08:11 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Berry Berry Soon

NS and I any minute now.

~Dysole, fingers crossed
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:37 PM

Recap

So because I'm me, I modded my army to be instead of Moltenclaw, Brutes, and Phantom Knights it was Trogdor, a bunch of Fezziks, and the Knights of the Round Table. There was a lot of back and forth and I managed to coax enough 10th out of Raelin's aura that I was able to smash some of them with Brutes including my personal favorite where a brute barged into battle allowing Brave Brave Sir Robin to bravely run away. MoltenTrogdor managed to swoop in and start burninating things (about five tenth, Raelin, and Guilty). Brutes finished off Marcus while Isamu came running up. Isamu managed to take out MoltenTrogdor and Sir Bedevere before the Brute Squad finally got to him.

I won with 3 Fezziks and Brave Brave Sir Robin left on the field.

~Dysole, who wishes I was much better with paintbrushes so I could have these for live games
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So because I'm me, I modded my army to be instead of Moltenclaw, Brutes, and Phantom Knights it was Trogdor, a bunch of Fezziks, and the Knights of the Round Table. There was a lot of back and forth and I managed to coax enough 10th out of Raelin's aura that I was able to smash some of them with Brutes including my personal favorite where a brute barged into battle allowing Brave Brave Sir Robin to bravely run away. MoltenTrogdor managed to swoop in and start burninating things (about five tenth, Raelin, and Guilty). Brutes finished off Marcus while Isamu came running up. Isamu managed to take out MoltenTrogdor and Sir Bedevere before the Brute Squad finally got to him.

I won with 3 Fezziks and Brave Brave Sir Robin left on the field.

~Dysole, who wishes I was much better with paintbrushes so I could have these for live games
Get @Soundwarp SG-1 on the case!
Old June 16th, 2015, 10:14 AM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tom and I should be playing today at 4:00 Central.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old June 16th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me and Garenex are set up to play tomorrow at 9:30 ct in the morning, wake up to breakfast and a game of Heroscape
Old June 16th, 2015, 06:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettclubb View Post
i only lost 1 game before because someone got to use my unstoppable army
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
garrettclubb: * Nilfheim, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
Oh, that's definitely not going to happen to you again.
Old June 16th, 2015, 11:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
TheSparkleInYourWater v. dok
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Deathstalkers x2, Syvarris, Zetacron, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors
dok: * Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tandros Kreel
Starting now.

... and done. Syvarris couldn't do much to Raelin before the Mohicans brought him down. The Mohicans and Brave Arrow did quite well, getting through the stalkers and Marro Warriors, and putting one critical wound on Zetacron, before getting eliminated. Tandros finished off the Tarns and got the last wound on Zetacron for the win. I finished with a 2-wound Tandros and 1 life left on Raelin.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; June 17th, 2015 at 01:45 AM.
Old June 17th, 2015, 10:18 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Garenex v. Smithy Winfred
Garenex: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Migol Ironwill, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
Smithy Winfred: * Marro Stingers x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu

Starting in around 10 minutes
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:04 PM

Game is over, I took a win with 2 stingers, and a undamaged Su-Bak-Na, and Me-Burq-Sa. The rolls really were in my favor though, I only lost one stinger to Stinger Drain, and never missed the +1 roll apart from that one time. The Dwarves also failed som key defense rolls, even boosted by Raelin. Garanex was a great opponent, good luck on the rest of the tourney.

STATS
Smithy Winfred
Attack rolls: 90 out of 170 (52.94%)
Defense rolls: 9 out of 30 (30%)
Total dice rolled: 200
Time used: 0h, 29m, 23s

Garenex
Attack rolls: 20 out of 43 (46.51%)
Defense rolls: 49 out of 129 (37.98%)
Total dice rolled: 172
Time used: 0h, 32m, 34s

Dice were very much in my favor this game, there was only two turns I rolled fewer than 12 dice per turn. Now I'm kind of worried about the Reverse the Whip part...
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:16 PM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Game is over, I took a win with 2 stingers, and a undamaged Su-Bak-Na, and Me-Burq-Sa. The rolls really were in my favor though, I only lost one stinger to Stinger Drain, and never missed the +1 roll apart from that one time. The Dwarves also failed som key defense rolls, even boosted by Raelin. Garanex was a great opponent, good luck on the rest of the tourney.

STATS
Smithy Winfred
Attack rolls: 90 out of 170 (52.94%)
Defense rolls: 9 out of 30 (30%)
Total dice rolled: 200
Time used: 0h, 29m, 23s

Garenex
Attack rolls: 20 out of 43 (46.51%)
Defense rolls: 49 out of 129 (37.98%)
Total dice rolled: 172
Time used: 0h, 32m, 34s

Dice were very much in my favor this game, there was only two turns I rolled fewer than 12 dice per turn. Now I'm kind of worried about the Reverse the Whip part...
My dwarves apparently decided to go swimming with hairy little women instead of sharpening their axes prior to the battle...

100% Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events