Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 29th, 2011, 12:45 AM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
I've been playing Napoleon Total War and has anyone heard any news about a new Total War game?
Napoleon Total War? Good luck getting it to work. That game and ETW take up around 50% of a computer's memory...the graphics are extensive, too.

What type of computer do you have? Just so I know which one I should get.

I suggest Rome Total War, personally--a lot more user-friendly.

Have fun!!!
Old July 29th, 2011, 02:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Just started playing Radiata Stories(PS2)(after finding out I forgot the wacky control scheme), and pretty much hit "restart". Still a great RPG(but the load times for multi-enemy battles are brutal).

Looking forward to Disgaea 4!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 29th, 2011, 11:13 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtrumpet25 View Post
Quote:
I've been playing Napoleon Total War and has anyone heard any news about a new Total War game?
Napoleon Total War? Good luck getting it to work. That game and ETW take up around 50% of a computer's memory...the graphics are extensive, too.

Have fun!!!
Rome Total War is still the best in my opinion. Carthage for the win!!!!
Old July 29th, 2011, 11:45 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtrumpet25 View Post
Quote:

Have fun!!!
Rome Total War is still the best in my opinion. Carthage for the win!!!!
Rome is by far the best game they've made yet. I can't wait for them to make a second one!

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 29th, 2011, 01:57 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 7.
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:33 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Catherine - ps3
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Catherine - ps3
Terrific game. I need to sit down and finish it.
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:32 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm currently playing a few different games:

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - I tried out the Invincibility cheat, and I died by falling down a pit. Leave it to me to die while invincible.

Medieval 2: Total War (Britannia campaign) - C'mon, Scots! Fight better! I just can't seem to win a battle with them. Maybe it would help if I was not in debt a few thousand....

Medieval 2: Total War (Americas campaign) - Just started this one this morning. I chose Spain after reading a story of about 300 Conquistadors defeating about 2500 Natives. Epic. I did manage to take a rebel city. Cannons/mortars are awesome.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - I tried out the Invincibility cheat, and I died by falling down a pit. Leave it to me to die while invincible.
That always happens to me whenever I get a star in Super Mario Bros. Now I think a star is really just a death sentence.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone with a 360 should give Bastion a try. It's fun, hard, beautiful (visually and audibly), has character and player skill progression, and is amazingly engrossing (thanks to the narrator).

Also, it will be out on steam on the 16th.
Old August 8th, 2011, 03:24 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm playing Super Metroid and Metroid Prime in honor of Samus' 25th anniversary! Of course Nintendo pays no attention to her. Mario and Zelda had a big to-do when their 25th came up, but no love for the bounty hunter. Oh well. That's probably the way she would prefer it.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:56 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished Catherine over the weekend. Started up and quit L.A. Noire as well. It's a very good game, its just not that fun. Interrogations are bizarrely binary, with Truth and Doubt mapping into some really odd actions from your character if its the wrong choice. Pretty disappointed with it. In my disappointment, I downloaded Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, and proceeded to play that until 3 am or so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games